best value car breakdown cover..

Found 26th Oct 2017
What's the best car breakdown cover.. I've tried the AA and the RAC .. I've had issues with both over the years...
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
2gether breakdown best for me. £19.50 full coverage inc home + onward travel excluding europe zero, excess nothing to pay and claim too
Original Poster
mrwhitelabel2 m ago

2gether breakdown best for me. £19.50 full coverage inc home + onward …2gether breakdown best for me. £19.50 full coverage inc home + onward travel excluding europe zero, excess nothing to pay and claim too

Thanks I'll look them up...
Start rescue are brilliant
Original Poster
rambobambo1 m ago

Cheers..
Anyone know the best value one that will if you request take you home rather than the nearest garage and include caravan/trailer.
rambobambo2 h, 0 m ago

Start are best for value ,especially using TCB . Never had to use them yet though so can't comment on their service .
I am with auto aid and so far so good. It's £43 and tcb too. It's national and it covers you not the car, so any car you are in essentially is covered. No excess,no maximum call outs , perfect!
Forgot to mention they also cover your partner too! Their service was ace, really helpful not a lot of questions and prompt arrival.
Edited by: "JEROME77" 26th Oct 2017
Original Poster
Thanks..
Original Poster
rogparki36 m ago

Start are best for value ,especially using TCB . Never had to use them yet …Start are best for value ,especially using TCB . Never had to use them yet though so can't comment on their service .

Thank you..
Try nationwide bank but it does include a few other stuff
Original Poster
Misslovely1 h, 28 m ago

Try nationwide bank but it does include a few other stuff

Thank you ..
Start Rescue all the way
JEROME7722 h, 3 m ago

I am with auto aid and so far so good. It's £43 and tcb too. It's national …I am with auto aid and so far so good. It's £43 and tcb too. It's national and it covers you not the car, so any car you are in essentially is covered. No excess,no maximum call outs , perfect!Forgot to mention they also cover your partner too! Their service was ace, really helpful not a lot of questions and prompt arrival.

Top cover,bottom price.
Only negative is it is pay & claim.
landros112 m ago

Top cover,bottom price.Only negative is it is pay & claim.

Not any longer. I know it's not actually clear on the website but I have not had to pay and I actually clarified this prior to purchase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants