Groups

best value huge canvas...

I have a huge white wall thats in desperate need of a canvas... preferably above 1metre long .. I want to blow one of my own photos up to put on canvas ideally but if theres a nice black and white one or anything of a city or something I'd love to know about it! =0)

10 Comments

lots of sites on ebay offer this. i would do your own, even if its a picture of a landscape or something, because its a talking point.

Try ikea, I've got some decent ones from there over the years, colour and b/w for between £30 and £60

how much are you looking to spend?

Original Poster

mmm.. not sure but for the size I was thinking I wouldn't expect it to come to much less that £100 as I got an A4 canvas which came to £15! I saw a nice one of florence in matalan for £20 so If i cant find one for less than baout £60 I'll probs buy that but Id much rather have my own photo 0=)

deviantart is a great website for finding pictures or photos from artists / photographers of just about anything you can imagine.

A lot of them allow hi-res download for free et voila get it as a poster or a canvas somewhere.

tallpete33;4043859

Try ikea, I've got some decent ones from there over the years, colour and … Try ikea, I've got some decent ones from there over the years, colour and b/w for between £30 and £60

Agree - Ive always liked the Ikea New York canvas.

[url]www.lucyart.co.uk[/url]

Item number: 180213478447 on eBay - The Time Man - he's fantastic!

sadiebabes;4044333

Item number: 180213478447 on eBay - The Time Man - he's fantastic!

agree with you,i have bought 4 of them from him, hes great, and canvases del in 2 days

LJM;4044158

Agree - Ive always liked the Ikea New York canvas.

I have that in my front room :thumbsup:

Its more than £60 though ...quite a bit more
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions