Groups
    EXPIRED

Best value pillows that don't compact

I'm sick of using pillows that end up rock solid and leave me with a headache in the morning. I've tried a memory foam pillow but it's useless.

Want something inexpensive as well if possible

6 Comments

Problem with pillows is you need to give them a really decent shake everyday or they will go hard and rubbish!

Try Dunelm Mill if you have one near, they have an excellent range with samples out for you to have a good old squeeze

tallpete33

Try Dunelm Mill if you have one near, they have an excellent range with … Try Dunelm Mill if you have one near, they have an excellent range with samples out for you to have a good old squeeze

That isn't what the OP wants - everyone knows where to find pillows. You can't tell by squeezing a pillow how long it will last and a pillow that feels great might be a pancake in six weeks time.

I'll be interested in recommendations too! I bought some expensive goose down pillows several years ago and the musty smell off them made me throw them out.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

That isn't what the OP wants - everyone knows where to find pillows. You … That isn't what the OP wants - everyone knows where to find pillows. You can't tell by squeezing a pillow how long it will last and a pillow that feels great might be a pancake in six weeks time. I'll be interested in recommendations too! I bought some expensive goose down pillows several years ago and the musty smell off them made me throw them out.

Sounds like I might have to fashion something myself

Dunlopillo pillow. Not cheap though.

therealslimkaty

That isn't what the OP wants - everyone knows where to find pillows. You … That isn't what the OP wants - everyone knows where to find pillows. You can't tell by squeezing a pillow how long it will last and a pillow that feels great might be a pancake in six weeks time. I'll be interested in recommendations too! I bought some expensive goose down pillows several years ago and the musty smell off them made me throw them out.

I bought some goose down pillows which were made by Cuddledown and sold by a bedding company on eBay. They're amazingly perfect. I love them so much. Probably better than the John Lewis goose down ones which cost a lot more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions