Best value pots and pans you can get?

Posted 2nd Nov
After some new pans as mine are crap and falling to bits.

Not after the cheapest but the best bang for buck.

Does anyone have any recommendations please?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
No suggestions, but do not get Sainsbury’s home range.
The George Wilkinson ones are crap too, cross them off your list
Haha thanks guys stuff to cross off the list is just as helpful
Stellar are excellent. Have a set for nearly 20years, used regularly and still going strong.
IKEA are good value
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd Nov
jimmy_the_fridge02/11/2019 18:19

Stellar are excellent. Have a set for nearly 20years, used regularly and …Stellar are excellent. Have a set for nearly 20years, used regularly and still going strong.

I concur. The only pans I have that you can just rinse under the tap to clean

Great deal here. I bought the same set nearly 5 years ago and they're like new still. I paid £199.

38887149-ecrK2.jpg
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Nov
IKEA 365 range.
Ikea £40 for a set of 3 fab non stick pans great lids too
What are you cooking and what type of cooker are you using, so you can pick the correct ones. Don't go for the thin ones they are the worst ones get something with a thick base the thicker and heavier they are are usually better.
Stellar, definitely. Last forever and are very easy to clean. Nice weight without being too heavy.
Deffo stellar had mine years lifetime warranty
Edited by: "benjaminallen" 2nd Nov
aninginaneana03/11/2019 22:01

Just seen a couple of good offers for Stellar pans here …Just seen a couple of good offers for Stellar pans here https://www.hartsofstur.com/offers/offers-by-department/cookware-sale.html

Trying to work out the best set to get any advice? And thank you for link
The 1000 set is what I have had for years. I only ever use three of them (usually only the two smaller ones, and occasionally the big one for pasta) plus a frying pan or wok. It depends on how many people and how keen a cook you are! The set of three and small fry pan at £89.99 would be a good base set, if it's just for one or two people, then you can add others singly as you find you need them. The set of five at £129.99 is a really good deal as well, if there is a family or you have lots of friends!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants