Best value sports style watch for under £50

Posted 27th Jul
I know there are plenty of watch enthusiast here so in true HUKD fashion, what is the best value sports style watch for under £50 - analogue style in your opinion please
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Anything sub £50 analogue will just use a basic quartz movement so you’re best off buying whatever is more aesthetically pleasing for you. They’ll all be of the same standard. I’d say grab a G Shock which I know is digital.
Kratos6927/07/2020 20:36

Anything sub £50 analogue will just use a basic quartz movement so you’re b …Anything sub £50 analogue will just use a basic quartz movement so you’re best off buying whatever is more aesthetically pleasing for you. They’ll all be of the same standard. I’d say grab a G Shock which I know is digital.

Thanks for that. How much would I have to up the budget before there is a quality difference do you think
taxboy28/07/2020 17:29

Thanks for that. How much would I have to up the budget before there is a …Thanks for that. How much would I have to up the budget before there is a quality difference do you think

Probably around the £200-300 mark for a watch that’s considered real quality, then you can look at Hamilton etc or a decent Seiko.
Post a comment
@
    Text