Best value tablet around £150

3 replies
Found 14th Jun
My son has had his Nvidia Shield tablet written off, and we've been given £150 as they cannot source a replacement. As it looks unlikely any more will come into stock (at least, that's what I've been lead to believe), he needs a replacement tablet. I'm quite happy buying from Banggood/Gearbest as I have done in the past, but I'm struggling to identify the best deal for him. 8-10" is fine, and it's primarily for gaming, although he does do a little bit of video recording on it too.

Little help?!

Thanks all.

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
3 Comments

A bit dearer than your budget, but Very have a Huawei M2 at £179.99 + postage at the moment, just got one myself, has an exceptional camera for a tablet also Harman/karmon speakers, so sound quality is pretty good again for a tablet, can't vouch for gaming tho, as not a gamer myself, take a look and see what you think. Hope this helps

Plus I believe if you are a new customer, you can get an extra 10% off for 1st time purchases, which will bring it down to near your budget.

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply Reaper, I'll take a look!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951383
    2. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions