Groups
    EXPIRED

Best value travel insurance (family of 4 to Turkey)

Can anybody advise which is the best value travel insurance, had a quick look on moneysupermarket moneysupermarket.com/Tra…367

Has anybody used any of these before, and would anybody reccommend? Thanks.

8 Comments

The best are usually not the cheapest. just look for the one with a cheap price but with high values in every box such as the Diamond Plus Sing Trip on Insureme4.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7535921

The best are usually not the cheapest. just look for the one with a cheap … The best are usually not the cheapest. just look for the one with a cheap price but with high values in every box such as the Diamond Plus Sing Trip on Insureme4.

Thanks DarkKnight, didn't really know what values to go for, but will compare with the high st travel agents and the p.o.

I always use Insure and Go, kids are free and there are 3 levels of cover to choose from

try using travelsupermaket.com to search, but don't neccessarily buy the cheapest one. mke sure it's got the cover you want.
    I recently used AA which was pretty cheap, had really thorough cover and offered Quidco too.

Original Poster

Thanks to all the replies, forgot about quidco, cheers

Essential Travel gave us very good cover and was a very good price...better than Esure etc.

osbornerayman;7536017

I always use Insure and Go, kids are free and there are 3 levels of cover … I always use Insure and Go, kids are free and there are 3 levels of cover to choose from

I can recomend insure and go use them all the time. They do annual passes too if you go on holiday a bit.

Try these
    getmy.com/
    Spent ages looking and these are by far the cheapest.
    £53 worldwide travel insurance,for one year and for 2 adults,no excess.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men77
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      4. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33

See more discussions