Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Value/Deal on Baby Cot

Hi Everyone,

After some help sourcing a great deal on a baby cot, anyone seen anything about?

4 Comments

Mattress not included.

I have a cot and mattress that is just taking up space, but It would be collection only.

Collection in Kincardine fife
    Hardly used. £35 collected, including bumper set and duvet.

Only thing is the plastic clips that hold the front gate up, 1 was broken out of the box, but the other one does fine holding the gate in the highest position. \its just a plastic slider, itd be easy to make something to serve the same purpose.

Ikea cheapest, but not necessary the best

Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply, was looking to spend about £200 so looking for something slightly more expensive but with some lovely money off codes.

Thanks for replying

la112651;6414609

Thanks for the quick reply, was looking to spend about £200 so looking … Thanks for the quick reply, was looking to spend about £200 so looking for something slightly more expensive but with some lovely money off codes.Thanks for replying

I would keep half of that, towards a kids bed. Our toddler spent 6 months in the cot and is now in a single bed. He never slept much in the cot, always seemed to end up between me and the missus, much to my annoyance. :whistling::-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions