Best video games deals for a fiver lockdown challenge

Posted 31st MarEdited by:"wadz"
During lockdown we all need to keep ourselves entertained during lockdown so how so here's the mission should you choose to accept it...
Find the best deals for PS4 or Xbox inc free delivery....go

PS most likes to a deal in the thread wins
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
What about PC? Don't forget Spectrum, Amstrad, Orac, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, Commodore, Dragon, Pineapple, Sam Coupe, Colecovision, Intellivision…
nemesiz31/03/2020 07:41

What about PC? Don't forget Spectrum, Amstrad, Orac, Nintendo, Sega, …What about PC? Don't forget Spectrum, Amstrad, Orac, Nintendo, Sega, Atari, Commodore, Dragon, Pineapple, Sam Coupe, Colecovision, Intellivision…

Lol, sorry keeping it only PS4 and Xbox but feel free to start another thread with those platforms if you like
Agree with titanfall 2. It’s online is busy as it was free with ps+ a while back. Assassins creed IV black flag is 4.99 on the ps store. Also Batman and wolf among us telltale games are 3.99 on store
The Elder Scrolls Online : Summerset XB1 £2.95 delivered (includes base game)
Many hours of gameplay there
XB1 link
DEdminson9731/03/2020 09:32

Agree with titanfall 2. It’s online is busy as it was free with ps+ a w …Agree with titanfall 2. It’s online is busy as it was free with ps+ a while back. Assassins creed IV black flag is 4.99 on the ps store. Also Batman and wolf among us telltale games are 3.99 on store

Blackflag for a fiver? Awesome. One of my fav outings in the series!
DEdminson9731/03/2020 09:32

Agree with titanfall 2. It’s online is busy as it was free with ps+ a w …Agree with titanfall 2. It’s online is busy as it was free with ps+ a while back. Assassins creed IV black flag is 4.99 on the ps store. Also Batman and wolf among us telltale games are 3.99 on store

Thanks. Are these online only games though or do they have a single player campaign mode too?
They’re all single player, Assassins creed also has online though. Wolf among us has a great story and is spanned through 5 episodes.
timj1331/03/2020 10:13

Thanks. Are these online only games though or do they have a single player …Thanks. Are these online only games though or do they have a single player campaign mode too?

titanfall 2’s single player is epic
DEdminson9731/03/2020 10:15

They’re all single player, Assassins creed also has online though. Wolf a …They’re all single player, Assassins creed also has online though. Wolf among us has a great story and is spanned through 5 episodes.

Dannyrobbo31/03/2020 10:21

titanfall 2’s single player is epic

Thanks. Any games where your actually shooting people instead of robots and monsters etc?

I prefer the more real life games!
timj1331/03/2020 11:02

Thanks. Any games where your actually shooting people instead of robots …Thanks. Any games where your actually shooting people instead of robots and monsters etc?I prefer the more real life games!

Il have a look.

Thanks. Any games where your actually shooting people instead of robots …Thanks. Any games where your actually shooting people instead of robots and monsters etc?I prefer the more real life games!

Titanfall it’s like 50/50 humans and humans in control of titans. honestly I would have said the exact thing you just did and in my opinion it’s in the top 5 games of this generation you should certainly try it, it’s so underrated.

Call of duty, battlefield
Okay. I'm gonna pull an 'oldie but a goodie' out:

cdkeys.com/cat…war

Gears of War 2 & Gears of War 3 - Xbox - download codes - £0.99p each.

Also, Gears of War - Ultimate for XB1 - £1.99.

Bargain for some superb games. Certainly keep you busy for a while. Unlikely many haven't already played them of course but if you fancy a bit of nostalgia...
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 31st Mar
For £5.99 you can get xbox game pass ultimate with dozens of games to chose from or if your a new customer you can get 3 months for 99p

hotukdeals.com/dea…022
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions