EXPIRED

Best Virgin Media Deal

I 'm looking to get a Virgin Media deal with the mobile included. Can you only buy through the Virgin site or there a better way to get a better deal through Virgin?

Cheers

7 Comments

bump I would like some info on this too

i get xlarge tv package /telephone/mobile sim with 300 mins and 300 textx/broadband all for £40. they will upgrade tv package from large to xlarge if you complain about the missing sky channels. you may even get them to put add ons to home phone for free also.you will also get a discount off a mobile phone if your cheeky enough depends how far your willing to push them . just look on virgin media site for more info they have good customer service. your best negotiating over the phone directly or with one of the salesmen you see in local shopping centres etc

Original Poster

Cool cheers.

I got my daughter on virgin she got 2mb bb phone with free weekend calls freeview tv and a mobile sim card with 300 minutes 300 text. £40 a month,
Anyone thinking of going for virgin cable i can refer you to virgin that gets you £30 off your bill.you have to pm me your name addy phone number so i can email virgin with details they will then ring you up.
By the way they don't give new customers good deals.

I'm on XL TV, XL phone and 2 Meg broadband for £30. I am an existing customer, but moving, so they classed me as a new customer.

I'm on XL TV, XL phone and 2 Meg broadband for £30

I am moving on the 10th June I have seen that deal on the site but it was XL tv for 12 months and L Broadband and L Phone

Did you do a bit of bartering with them?

I've been on the 2 for £20 since March - 2M Bband & Phone (free weekend calls). I got a call from a guy the other day to say that I'd be better off upgrading my phone to include free minutes during the week - thinking about that.

I mentioned that I might be interested in the TV too, but didn't want to pay a tenner per month, so that I had the facility to view a film. He said that I could have that for nought & just pay the install of £25. So if you don't need the TV immediately it might be worth waiting as the press reports are saying that many people are moving to Sky so I guess they are desperate for new blood. Also, if you don't have a freeview box this more or less pays for itself:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions