Best Vodafone deal

Posted 24th Oct
I am looking to switch Vodafone and wanted to know which is the best deals out there that people have managed to achieve; I am currently on Plusnet £10 11GB, I am looking at an unlimited plan ideally.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I went with 1D, unlimited mins and texts but 2GB of data which is enough for me, £7 a month does for my life.
I got 20GB data, ult text, ult minutes and my monthly spotify for £21 a month from Vodafone.
I don't think Vodafone do unlimited everything? Thought it was only 3 or EE. I'm probably wrong though.
However I get phonecalls through out the year constantly from them actually trying to LOWER my bill lol.
I find Christmas is the best time for them to give out deals. They said that last time I went in as I just missed out on renewing mine cause I forgot - I went in mid Jan. So I would hold off a couple of months for Vodafone.
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 24th Oct
Cloeeez24/10/2019 08:28

I got 20GB data, ult text, ult minutes and my monthly spotify for £21 a …I got 20GB data, ult text, ult minutes and my monthly spotify for £21 a month from Vodafone. I don't think Vodafone do unlimited everything? Thought it was only 3 or EE. I'm probably wrong though.However I get phonecalls through out the year constantly from them actually trying to LOWER my bill lol.I find Christmas is the best time for them to give out deals. They said that last time I went in as I just missed out on renewing mine cause I forgot - I went in mid Jan. So I would hold off a couple of months for Vodafone.

Thanks for your comment much appreciated - I believe they do do unlimited now and entertainment packages like you have £21 seems reasonable did you get that direct or through a third party online shop?
You always get a certain amount of days to recant, once you receive the phone/router/service etc. call up and negotiate a lower Price with cancellations/retentions team.
Voxi used Vodafone and Voxi offers unlimited data and unlim everything else via its minimalist £10/m package, until Voxi learns to count (Voxi hasn't been able to get its customers' usage/quota counter to work for months, it just sits at xxGB remaining of xxGB).
AndyRoyd26/10/2019 11:37

Voxi used Vodafone and Voxi offers unlimited data and unlim everything …Voxi used Vodafone and Voxi offers unlimited data and unlim everything else via its minimalist £10/m package, until Voxi learns to count (Voxi hasn't been able to get its customers' usage/quota counter to work for months, it just sits at xxGB remaining of xxGB).

I did order a Voxi sim when they offered 8gb for £10 but when the sim arrived the deal reverted back to 6gb so I haven’t activated it - so you are saying I would get unlimited day with the £10 tariff....?
AndyRoyd26/10/2019 20:57

Ask @plebbygiraffe & @jamie15 …Ask @plebbygiraffe & @jamie15 https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38729405https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38703369

@indywooda

My Voxi SIM (first month is free with the right code):

38789474-kW7o0.jpg
Actual data used (though I think this is an understatement):

38789474-Uk0uz.jpg
Voxi can't count.
jamie1526/10/2019 21:02

Voxi SIM (first month is free with the right code)

I can't see any code on the right. Can I find it somewhere else? I'm about to despatch relative to buy a Voxi Sim (without the aid of a car). Thanks.
jamie1526/10/2019 21:02

@indywoodaMy Voxi SIM (first month is free with the right code):[Image] …@indywoodaMy Voxi SIM (first month is free with the right code):[Image] Actual data used (though I think this is an understatement):[Image] Voxi can't count.

Great - makes sense to start with the £10 tariff then switch up when they start counting accurately. Cheers
AndyRoyd26/10/2019 21:06

I can't see any code on the right. Can I find it somewhere else? I'm about …I can't see any code on the right. Can I find it somewhere else? I'm about to despatch relative to buy a Voxi Sim (without the aid of a car). Thanks.

By right I meant correct. Codes can be obtained from UNiDAYS for free.
jamie1526/10/2019 21:16

By right I meant correct. Codes can be obtained from UNiDAYS for free.

K, thanks. Sadly my cat only has an NUS card
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants