Best VR Gaming Device Under £100?

Found 15th May
Hello,

I wanted to know if there is a VR gaming device under £100. I only want to use it for rollercoaster experience that gives a great adrenaline rush. I had a look on Amazon to see if there are any and there’s one I found but idk if the reviews are legit or if the product itself is immersive enough.

I just want it so I can experience a rollercoaster ride that’s about it really not fussed about anything else. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
That’s an expensive rollercoaster ride
5 tickets to Alton towers?
Speed, Gforce, wind etc, no VR is going to replicate that adrenaline rush for a rollercoaster.
Better off buying some 3D glasses and watching 3D rollercoaster videos on youtube.
What phone do you own?
You can get mobile VR headsets for as little as £5 for a cheap experience.

If you own an Samsung s6/note 4 or newer you could use the vr technology in those phones and grab a used Gear VR for as little as £10 (I got one for £11).

These will help you experience the VR experience of roller coasters
But you will not have the same outcome as wind, vibrations etc as you would on a real rollercoaster.

Plus VR headsets tend to give motion sickness due to only the visuals are moving and your body is basically sitting still (so it can be a mixed bag result).
kos1c3 h, 7 m ago

What phone do you own? You can get mobile VR headsets for as little as £5 …What phone do you own? You can get mobile VR headsets for as little as £5 for a cheap experience. If you own an Samsung s6/note 4 or newer you could use the vr technology in those phones and grab a used Gear VR for as little as £10 (I got one for £11). These will help you experience the VR experience of roller coasters But you will not have the same outcome as wind, vibrations etc as you would on a real rollercoaster. Plus VR headsets tend to give motion sickness due to only the visuals are moving and your body is basically sitting still (so it can be a mixed bag result).

is the gear VR any good? what are ur thoughts on it? i might just get that then. did u look at the link i posted above? im thinking of getting that but i dont want it to be a waste of money..
kos1c3 h, 7 m ago

What phone do you own? You can get mobile VR headsets for as little as £5 …What phone do you own? You can get mobile VR headsets for as little as £5 for a cheap experience. If you own an Samsung s6/note 4 or newer you could use the vr technology in those phones and grab a used Gear VR for as little as £10 (I got one for £11). These will help you experience the VR experience of roller coasters But you will not have the same outcome as wind, vibrations etc as you would on a real rollercoaster. Plus VR headsets tend to give motion sickness due to only the visuals are moving and your body is basically sitting still (so it can be a mixed bag result).

iphone 6s plus and an s6
trivium37 m ago

is the gear VR any good? what are ur thoughts on it? i might just get that …is the gear VR any good? what are ur thoughts on it? i might just get that then. did u look at the link i posted above? im thinking of getting that but i dont want it to be a waste of money..

I don't see a link unfortunately. You able to repost?

The Gear VR is Samsung only.

Check the app store see what free vr games/roller coaster are about before buying a Google cardboard.
kos1c2 h, 58 m ago

I don't see a link unfortunately. You able to repost? The Gear VR is …I don't see a link unfortunately. You able to repost? The Gear VR is Samsung only. Check the app store see what free vr games/roller coaster are about before buying a Google cardboard.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants