16 Comments
Cheers none yet I'm going to pick one up this avvy
Hey brah, I used this guide for my fire tv

sideloadfiretv.com/

Easy once you know how.
Cheers guys will have a play later
the porter

Cheers guys will have a play later

Just noticed my first link is for Fire TV, not the stick, so forget that one Sorry porter.
No worries I will sort it
I did this yesterday using adbfire which is brilliant for installing Kodi quick and easy. You can even get the icon to appear on the main screen.

youtube.com/wat…vjk and jocala.com/adb…tml
kodi.tv/dow…ad/

This site has all download installations and instructions
Kodi now installed do you have to add apks now and get them across to the stick is kodi just a mirror from a pic?
You could have installed TVMC which is a custom build of Kodi and has many apps on there. tvaddons.ag/tvm…id/.

You can install zip files through the Kodi menu: System, add ons, Install from zip file.
Edited by: "jakerightous" 16th May 2015
I will try that cheers
Ok cheers for that got that running is there a way to put it as an app save going through endless settings to get there ?
What's the sport one called as well ?
Do you need an air controller for showbox?
Are you using the abdfire which I mentioned as if so then you can add the app on the main front screen rather than going through the settings to run. You can click on the llama options to add the app on there and install Llama as well.
It seems you do need an air controller for showbox but you can add Showbox to Kodi as well
Edited by: "jakerightous" 16th May 2015
jakerightous

You could have installed TVMC which is a custom build of Kodi and has … You could have installed TVMC which is a custom build of Kodi and has many apps on there. http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-android/.You can install zip files through the Kodi menu: System, add ons, Install from zip file.

That will do for me thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions