Best washer/dryer for under £1k?

Found 15th Jul
So far, I’ve got my list down to Bosch WDU28560GB, LG F4J8JH2W, AEG L7WEC166R and Samsung WD90J6A10AX. Had enough of my garbage Hotpoint so want an upgrade that will last, 9kg+.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Unless you must have a combined unit (for space in say a tiny flat) I would always go with separate units. As tumble driers don't need venting any longer you can put the pretty much anywhere (mine is under the stairs) it not so much of an issue to have both.
Have you seen the Blomberg brand at Euronics/independent retailers? 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Hi I wouldn't recommend a Samsung I had one and after 9 months the engineer had to write it off too many things wrong to repair lucky I had curry's insurance I got all my money back to buy a separate washer and dryer hope this helps
Unlike the poster above I've got a Samsung ecobubble for the 2nd/3rd year now and would recommend it. Not had any issues at all. Came with 5 years parts and labour and 10 years warranty on the direct drive motor.
If i could i would get an LG as they're supposed to be very, very good.
You will compromise a bit on the dryer by buying a 2in1 personally i have zero space for a separate dryer. Don't be put off by people who say washer dryers are totally rubbish as they're talking in the past these days they're much much better.
I would say check out wash times, warranty and reviews
Washer/dryer combinations are very inefficient, tend to break down often regardless of brand. Far better buying separates. A Condenser dryer can go virtually anywhere.
As above, go for separates.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants