best watch

Found 7th Aug 2017
hi guys
i'm new to this so i need your help.
what's the best watch out there to keep track of your workouts, heart rate, sleep patterns, ....

i kinda work out 3-6 days a week and i would like to see some results . my body is still the same

thanks for your time
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Apple watch if u have iphone
Your not just magically going to see results by wearing a watch/ fitness tracker. All these things do is count your steps and measure your heart and sleep.
Original Poster
666FU3 h, 27 m ago

Your not just magically going to see results by wearing a watch/ fitness …Your not just magically going to see results by wearing a watch/ fitness tracker. All these things do is count your steps and measure your heart and sleep.

Anything question related maybe?
I'll second the Apple Watch if you have an iPhone, it doesn't everything you mentioned there and more. if you don't have an iPhone or don't want to spend that much, then look at the FitBit Charge 2 HR. That does sleep tracking and step counting etc, I don't know it is for exercise and suchlike though as I never really used it for that when I had it.

If you want really accurate heart rate tracking you need a chest band though, the wrist mounted ones will show a rise or fall in your heart rate, but they won't be that accurate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants