Best waterproof camera for £100 budget

Found 29th Jun 2010
Hi,

Anyone have an underwater/waterproof camera?

If so what's it like and how much did you spend?

Many thanks in advance

10 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…4-9
you can buy this for £69.99 and get a waterproof case for £25 from Amazon

Original Poster

Ahhh thanks, cool idea. Great price for that.

Have you any first Hand experience of a waterproof case?

dont know if this is of any interest, but you can get disposable cameras pretty cheap - ]7dayshop

Starr;8939143

Ahhh thanks, cool idea. Great price for that.Have you any first Hand … Ahhh thanks, cool idea. Great price for that.Have you any first Hand experience of a waterproof case?

no but ordered one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Narfette;8939228

dont know if this is of any interest, but you can get disposable cameras … dont know if this is of any interest, but you can get disposable cameras pretty cheap - ]7dayshop

thanks will look

think;8939282

no but ordered one :thumbsup:

been looking into that flip and unless I'm mistaken it only does vids and no camera facility.

So it's a great bargain but need a camera not a camcorder

I must say the underwater disposable ones are cracking especially if you choose to get the digital files too (if you're into editing) go for that over a bag as they're ill fitting so you dont get a good an image due to the distance of the rubber to the lense unless of course you're splashing out (pun very much intended) on a custom fit rigid case.

Banned

ive got a olympus 790sw, shock proof for 1.5 m drop and waterproof....../not best photos in the world but handy as ive knacked a couple before with sand getting inside em

its a few years old now but the range is decent enough and worth a look cost me just under 200 aud about 3 years ago

Original Poster

Thanks guys, gonna go have a look at a few in comet also

me and my friend just got one out of argos yesterday its 69.99 and takes vids too we are going to use it for wake boarding and on the ring

I have been looking at one of these for my Lumix FS15 but it looks like these cater for all makes and models.

sourcingmap.com/adv…r/1

I messaged them a few days ago asking if they had any suitable bags specific for my model but they havent replied yet so either too busy to reply yet or have just ignored my message.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions