best way of getting rid of blue dragon (for cash!)

5 replies
Found 20th Sep 2007
Hi

Whats the best way i can get rid of blue dragon

I got a copy a while ago and i wondered where i can get the best trade in deal for it - ideally for cash as there are no games that i really want in the pipeline (halo on order)

well whats the best route to take?

i dont really see the point in using blockbusters trade in + a tenner for a new game - as i "think" game give £17 for this but i may be wrong.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

CEX give you £13 if thats any help.

Probably best checking how much its going for on ebay, that should be a good indication of how much its worth.

biff

Probably best checking how much its going for on ebay, that should be a … Probably best checking how much its going for on ebay, that should be a good indication of how much its worth.

About £20 on the complted listings.

Perhaps put it in your local rag, at least you can fix a price there.

barneydog

About £20 on the complted listings.

Ring around Game & Gamestation, maybe Blockbuster to see what they're offering but Barneydog's right about the average eBay price (£18-22 average, but some of these were New)....then take out Final value fees at 9%, postage & listing & you might as well have taken the CEX price...

knewbold

I got a copy a while ago and i wondered where i can get the best trade in … I got a copy a while ago and i wondered where i can get the best trade in deal for it - ideally for cash as there are no games that i really want in the pipeline (halo on order)

I'd pre-order COD4, PGR4 or Halo 3 and then flog that. :thumbsup:

Blue dragon seems to be dropping in trade in prices rapidly....

£26 in blockbuster credit. cash I think its £22

My local blockbuster are offering £15.50 cash or £26 trade-in - todays prices...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769551
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions