Best way to buy a new phone only?

11 replies
Found 8th May
So I really want the new Samsung S8.
My current iPhone 6 is certainly on its way out.

What would be my best option on purchasing it?

Credit card?
Argos card, buy now and pay later?
Second hand?

I can afford £40 a month or even £200 next month just not in a whole.
I do want the best option with best warranty.

11 Comments

Amazon.co.uk search for sim free phone

Save up and buy it .

I got my iPhone 7 Plus using my credit card, interest free over 26 months, cheapest way to get credit

I recently called 02. got a great deal on a Samsung s7 edge . unlimited calls and texts , 1gb of data and no upfront cost for £30 a month . So maybe give your chosen phone provider a call try and get something to suit your budget.

philmitchell

Save up and buy it .

​how is this suggeztion down voted!?

the best is always this over credit.

you could read into so much of society regarding this ha.

I have an s7 edge, trust me the curved screen is a gimmick, and the cost of repair if it breaks and the repair centres are a joke so I have heard, but good luck if you need one

If you want just the phone you can also buy direct from Samsung, through paypal credit, use their own 'upgrade program' (also credit) or even pay upfront. You then just need to find a cheap sim deal.

bobdylan

I got my iPhone 7 Plus using my credit card, interest free over 26 … I got my iPhone 7 Plus using my credit card, interest free over 26 months, cheapest way to get credit

Apple Upgrade is another option.

Interest free spread over 20 months, and includes AppleCare+, i.e. a screen replacement would only cost £25.

O2 refresh is how I've bought my last few phones, cancelled the same day as receiving the phone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions