Best way to buy Florida/Orlando theme park tickets

11 replies
Found 13th Sep
Hi All,

Going to Orlando in June 2018. Going to Universal and Disney. Should I buy tickets just now? The price I'm getting is £619 for 14 days at both parks.

Will they reduce these at all? Or am I risking the price going up?

Thanks!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Black Friday deals last year. Nothing to scream about but a small saving
Edited by: "Buckbeak00" 13th Sep

Original Poster

Buckbeak002 h, 27 m ago

Black Friday deals last year. Nothing to scream about but a small saving

Thanks Buckbeak - can you remember roughly the saving? I know it's not going to be massive but I suppose every little helps...aslong as the price doesn't go up in the mean time :-O

amurray882 h, 9 m ago

Thanks Buckbeak - can you remember roughly the saving? I know it's not …Thanks Buckbeak - can you remember roughly the saving? I know it's not going to be massive but I suppose every little helps...aslong as the price doesn't go up in the mean time :-O

I'm certain it was posted on here I can't find it thought maybe like 5 percent off or maybe £50 ish

Attraction tickets had £50 off

Personally I would spend your time getting groupons, etc to save a bit off cash

Original Poster

Buckbeak001 h, 10 m ago

Personally I would spend your time getting groupons, etc to save a bit off …Personally I would spend your time getting groupons, etc to save a bit off cash

Groupons for theme parks? Or do you just mean for restaurants etc.? Thanks again!

amurray8810 h, 47 m ago

Groupons for theme parks? Or do you just mean for restaurants etc.? Thanks …Groupons for theme parks? Or do you just mean for restaurants etc.? Thanks again!

Yeah outside off park restaurants for the evening. US Groupon also have 20% off on top of their normal discounted price.

Again not much discount inside the park except get the unlimited coke free style cup in universal think it's like $15 for unlimited drinks including slush puppies or they call them iceys over there. If you like fizzy drinks etc

Some websites you can print discount codes from and there is discount booklets in like every hotel lobby

Good example of Groupon is the Kennedy space sky dive. Using a 20% Groupon discount you can a VIP sky dive package for about £120 which is very cheap for a 18,000 foot jump. So it's worth signing up and see if any activities or food places takes your fancy

Original Poster

Buckbeak006 h, 6 m ago

Good example of Groupon is the Kennedy space sky dive. Using a 20% Groupon …Good example of Groupon is the Kennedy space sky dive. Using a 20% Groupon discount you can a VIP sky dive package for about £120 which is very cheap for a 18,000 foot jump. So it's worth signing up and see if any activities or food places takes your fancy

Thanks! It's been years since I've been to Florida - with all the security etc can you still take you own drinks/food into parks?

At a guess I think they would be fine with it. Universal how have X ray scanners and metal detectors but that's for security not your sandwich so I think you'll be fine

yeah never expect a decent saving, max you'll get is perhaps $5-8 per ticket (unless you're getting the super long one then perhaps a bit more)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers22
    2. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?55
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.334
    4. Android pay set up613

See more discussions