Groups

Best way to clean...

Does anyone know the best way to clean the peak of a cap, it's white and has occured some dirt over the weeks

Cheers

10 Comments

Banned

Washing machine,

Original Poster

loooool, so you'd put your Ascot hat... in the washing machine?

erm yeah, stick it in the washing machine!

Banned

Washing machine.

Washing Machine

DLM

Washing machine,

nono2522

erm yeah, stick it in the washing machine!

DJ1

Washing machine.

mr.potato_head

Washing Machine

+1 lolz!!!!11eleven

Banned

My mate puts his baby in the washing machine and it comes out well clean. So it should work on your Burberry cap.

This guy I went to school with, Jazzy Ian, his mum was proper mental. She used to put EVERYTHING in the washing machine. She even tried putting plates in there once (they were plastic ones so they didn’t shatter)

He ended up killing her by putting acid in the bath. That’s the drug acid not the fizzy liquid guff. She went absolutely insane. Gallons of acid permeated her skin and she ended up shaving off her own face and jumping off Ikea in Croydon.

DJ1

My mate puts his baby in the washing machine and it comes out well clean. … My mate puts his baby in the washing machine and it comes out well clean. So it should work on your Burberry cap. This guy I went to school with, Jazzy Ian, his mum was proper mental. She used to put EVERYTHING in the washing machine. She even tried putting plates in there once (they were plastic ones so they didn’t shatter) He ended up killing her by putting acid in the bath. That’s the drug acid not the fizzy liquid guff. She went absolutely insane. Gallons of acid permeated her skin and she ended up shaving off her own face and jumping off Ikea in Croydon.

http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/super-cool-story-bro.png

But in answer to the OP's question, I would use a washing machine.

Banned

mr.potato_head

http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/super-cool-story-bro.pngBut in answer to the OP's question, I would use a washing machine.

Thanks man!!

Good job leeching that image as well.

(Scum)

DJ1

Thanks man!!Good job leeching that image as well. (Scum)

Sorry , I was being a bit racist. From your avi I thought you were black.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions