Groups

Best way to clean a laptop screen?

So which is the best way to clean your laptop screen?
    What should i use to clean it?

Thanks.

35 Comments

Banned

i use a damp microfibre cloth on mine

babywipes?

I got a cloth with mine, but any glasses cleaning cloth will do

jennie-jack;1481142

babywipes?

jennie-jack;1481142

babywipes?

Have you made this up ?

Original Poster

Thanks,

think i will go with the damp microfibre cloth lol.

No, non-alcoholic babywipes are one of the best things.

Banned

I just blow mine now after I used polish on my last monitor

i use specs wipes from boots great stuff!

t0mm;1481338

I'm sure they are but not on laptop screens. :whistling:

Good reminder, I was only saying to the wife earlier that my lappy screen needs a good clean as its covered in sneeze juice :lol:

If you look at the "ingredients" on real "laptop screen wipes" you'll realise it's the same stuff.

Go to any PC shop, they'll tell you the same.

PC world doesn't count as a PC shop;.

i havent broken mine yet.

t0mm;1481394

PC world doesn't count as a PC shop;.

LOL hahahaahahahahhahaha

Shengis;1481390

Good reminder, I was only saying to the wife earlier that my lappy screen … Good reminder, I was only saying to the wife earlier that my lappy screen needs a good clean as its covered in sneeze juice :lol:

Ewwwww!! :giggle:

t0mm;1481338

Just make sure they aren't moisturising baby wipes. These contain moisturiser and I'm pretty sure they'll make more mess on your screen!

sadiebabes;1481421

Ewwwww!! :giggle:

Panic over:whistling::-D

i used the washing machine (30' of course)
    it dont work but its very clean

it depends on what you need to clean, of your screan

foxy77;1481464

it depends on what you need to clean, of your screan

Theres a worrying reply:w00t::lol:

I use a pan scrubber, now when I sit in the garden in the summer I no longer get that annoying sun reflecting off the screen.

mickb;1481528

I use a pan scrubber, now when I sit in the garden in the summer I no … I use a pan scrubber, now when I sit in the garden in the summer I no longer get that annoying sun reflecting off the screen.

Reminds me of the time when I was much younger when I used a brillo pad to clean my girlfriends windscreen, and it left milky scratches....the unfortunate thing is this is true!:oops:

Agent_Silver;1482215

and it left milky scratches....the unfortunate thing is this is … and it left milky scratches....the unfortunate thing is this is true!:oops:

Is that because you used it clean the milk pan first?

Banned

Also make sure the screen is off when you clean it as less likely to damage it.

mickb;1482403

Is that because you used it clean the milk pan first?

nice.....milky milky....if you remember those sketches

Agent_Silver;1482612

nice.....milky milky....if you remember those sketches

I do but unfortunately nobody else that I know does. Get some funny looks when I say "Milky milky" in that creepy voice.

You see that Mary Whitehouse Experience? That's your favourite programme that is.....

Banned

You can get Pc Screen Wipes, If I get some soon I will send you some ;-)

Evil_monkey;1483885

I do but unfortunately nobody else that I know does. Get some funny looks … I do but unfortunately nobody else that I know does. Get some funny looks when I say "Milky milky" in that creepy voice.You see that Mary Whitehouse Experience? That's your favourite programme that is.....

You are not wrong....do you remember to rub your thighs...makes my missus cringe.

Agent_Silver;1482215

Reminds me of the time when I was much younger when I used a brillo pad … Reminds me of the time when I was much younger when I used a brillo pad to clean my girlfriends windscreen, and it left milky scratches....the unfortunate thing is this is true!:oops:

Reminds me of the time at work (must have been a while ago then!) where we used loads of glue one of the lads got a spot on his specs so we suggested he use brasso to remove it as a joke - unfortunately he did!
    Nice but dim fellow he was!

harlzter;1484918

You mean this: … You mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXMapqiDsqsorhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-GuKK9OGM&NR=1

I'll see your mr strange and raise you ]History today

My missus reminded me it was stubborn bird sh1t, still, warm water and elbow grease. Mind you I was the bloke who when he dropped the spud knife in the spud barrell went swishing in there and nearly cut his finger off, and who stuck his finger in the fryer to see if the fat was hot...two trips to casualty.....over the years I have learnt to read instructions (twice) and take my time oh, and ask....had to go to night school to get my A levels...I think my brain needed a kick start.

thats your mum that is...

spot the stiff, always do that with Star Trek away teams
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions