Groups

Best Way to Create a Wireless Network

HI there,

I am looking at which would be the cheapest and best way to create a wireless network in my home.

I do not have fixed line broadband, only a 3 usb dongle on contract at 15gb per month, i basically want to connect my WII to the internet using my internet connection on my laptop.

any ideas would be appreciated

thanks

3 Comments

Hi, if the key is a huawei you can buy a router superetrader.co.uk/thr…tml. They sell much cheaper on ebay around £35. Carphone warehouse used to sell them quite cheap. try instore, they might still sell it.
    If is not huawei you might need to buy threestore.three.co.uk/pay…403
    If is only occasional and you have a nokia wi-fi phone there is an application that makes you create a wi-fi connection through the nokia.Is called joiku joiku.com/

Banned

cut all the wires

dcx_badass;7923678

Should be able to use wireless on your laptop and ICS although I'd just … Should be able to use wireless on your laptop and ICS although I'd just get real broadband.

You don't need any extra hardware to do it that way, but it will require the laptop to be on for the internet/wifi to function.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder68
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891353
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767429

See more discussions