Best way to deter flies coming in through kitchen and patio doors?!

Found 1st Jul
So annoying having them whizzing around immediately you open a door, are those magnetic things any good?!

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I used to live in the tropics and had to use screen doors and windows like this: streme.co.uk/pro…BwE
I would print off a few of these notices.
If you then kill any. At least you know you're killing illiterate flies.
34204785-YuEfE.jpg
pooool32 m ago

I used to live in the tropics and had to use screen doors and windows like …I used to live in the tropics and had to use screen doors and windows like this: https://www.streme.co.uk/product/valoro-hinged-fly-screen-for-single-doors-regular/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIisfoo7_-2wIV6b3tCh3pVAz3EAQYBCABEgJZOvD_BwE

I was going make one myself for windows but would look horrible and I’ve not seen anything like the ones I wanted until I checked out your link. Thanks.

Edit: anyone know where I can get aluminium or plastic/pvc type things like in that link around the window frame.I can make it myself .
Edited by: "MR1123" 1st Jul
Aldi something like this for £3.99, the curtains snap back together magnetically
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 1st Jul
Thought I had an innovation for a roller blind fly screen, but it's exists.
vidaxl.co.uk/cat…een
Something like this works reasonably well and doesn’t restrict the door too much amazon.co.uk/dp/B000OP4DCC/
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 1st Jul
I use a fly gun. You'll get some fun shooting at them.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 1st Jul
These are very good and long lasting. You can use them on the inside or outside depending which way your doors open and they are easy to unclip and roll up to store them over winter.

lakeland.co.uk/732…ain
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 1st Jul
Keep them shut!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants