Groups

best way to extract text messages with dates and times from an iphone????

Banned

As Header

I want to extract a series of text messages from my iPhone and have the full details including details of when they were sent / received on my PC so it can be emailed.

Whats the best way?

ta

PS - No trolling or fantasists please.

24 Comments

Supermod

Press the "Home" button and the "Lock" button together and it takes a screenshot. You can then treat that screenshot as a photo and email it and then print it.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;6850992

Press the "Home" button and the "Lock" button together and it takes a … Press the "Home" button and the "Lock" button together and it takes a screenshot. You can then treat that screenshot as a photo and email it and then print it.

Nah.. would take too long - there are loads of them.

Besides, I want it in text format!

Supermod

guv;6851015

Nah.. would take too long - there are loads of them.

Almost as lazy as Berba.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;6851027

Almost as lazy as Berba.

Crikey.... I feel insulted! :w00t:

Just fes up to the wife you have been going through her phone. Don't email them to yourself pretending you dont know where they came from just to confront her!:roll:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6851075

Just fes up to the wife you have been going through her phone. Don't … Just fes up to the wife you have been going through her phone. Don't email them to yourself pretending you dont know where they came from just to confront her!:roll:

Do you think????:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6851075

Just fes up to the wife you have been going through her phone. Don't … Just fes up to the wife you have been going through her phone. Don't email them to yourself pretending you dont know where they came from just to confront her!:roll:

Its MY phone.

I cant divulge any more, or I'd have to kill you. :w00t:

guv;6851112

Its MY phone.I cant divulge any more, or I'd have to kill you. :w00t:

Ok. So you've had a thing with a bird. Now she has dumped you you want to get your own back, so your going to send them to her OH to **** her off?:-D

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6851147

Ok. So you've had a thing with a bird. Now she has dumped you you want to … Ok. So you've had a thing with a bird. Now she has dumped you you want to get your own back, so your going to send them to her OH to **** her off?:-D

No.

In this thread, I've gone gay. Anyone who makes any homophobic comments gets reported. (Its how it works you know!) :w00t:

Now about the retrieval of these text messages!

Banned

guv;6851218

No.In this thread, I've gone gay. Anyone who makes any homophobic … No.In this thread, I've gone gay. Anyone who makes any homophobic comments gets reported. (Its how it works you know!) :w00t:Now about the retrieval of these text messages!

have I missed something here?

homophobic comments shouldnt be allowed....is this the point?

Simply copy the text and paste it in an email to yourself

does mobileme allow it or is tht sommit else

I think there is an app.
    Sysphone

Scrap that , that one costs. Heres a free one

micromat.com/ind…190

i think its freE:S

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;6851506

Scrap that , that one costs. Heres a free … Scrap that , that one costs. Heres a free onehttp://www.micromat.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=190i think its freE:S

Cheers for that.. but no good unfortunately - its for a Mac!

What thread is this a spoof of?

Original Poster Banned

chesso;6852543

What thread is this a spoof of?

Spoof?

Not sure what you are implying. I just want to get some texts from my phone so I can sue the ass off someone!

Don't mess with the guv!!!!:p

[COLOR="Red"]I'd get my assistant to sort it out.[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;6852571

[COLOR="magenta"]I'd get my assistant to sort it out.[/COLOR]

My son has Autism. He has an assistant at his school too.

He reckons they come in right handy as well.

Mind you, its not wise to let the classroom assistant to do everything. You'll never learn if you get others to do your school work for you.

guv;6852590

My son has Autism. He has an assistant at his school too.He reckons they … My son has Autism. He has an assistant at his school too.He reckons they come in right handy as well.

[COLOR="Red"]By 'assistant' I meant PA. (That means 'personal assisant' if you are unaware).
    I pay her £22K a year and she sorts out all my admin etc.

And BTW that's a real low blow making fun of your own son in order to try and make a joke.[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

KFC;6852614

[COLOR="magenta"]By 'assistant' I meant PA. (That means 'personal … [COLOR="magenta"]By 'assistant' I meant PA. (That means 'personal assisant' if you are unaware).I pay her £22K a year and she sorts out all my admin etc.And BTW that's a real low blow making fun of your own son in order to try and make a joke.[/COLOR]

I wasn't making a joke. I was quite serious. And he has a good imagination too as well as an assistant.

So if you dont actually have any information on how to retrieve text messages from an iPhone, there really isnt much point of you posting itt.

BTW - In case YOU were unaware, this thread isn't "nonesense".

guv;6852562

Spoof?Not sure what you are implying. I just want to get some texts from … Spoof?Not sure what you are implying. I just want to get some texts from my phone so I can sue the ass off someone!Don't mess with the guv!!!!:p

Oh right.
    Good luck with that then.
    Looking forwards to you getting millions in compensation and hearing all about it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

chesso;6855484

Oh right. Good luck with that then.Looking forwards to you getting … Oh right. Good luck with that then.Looking forwards to you getting millions in compensation and hearing all about it. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking you've mistaken me for someone else!!!!!

It's to do with the building work - doesnt even stretch into the £1000's
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767341
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      3. What would be HELL to you?2632
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions