Best way to find a glitch?

Posted 29th Oct
Just wondering on everybody’s tips??
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Look for one.....
Dunno.....that’s what everyone says.....if everyone know the tricks then glitches would end up here and fixed before anything gets despatched/
cmdr_elito29/10/2019 08:39

Dunno.....that’s what everyone says.....if everyone know the tricks then g …Dunno.....that’s what everyone says.....if everyone know the tricks then glitches would end up here and fixed before anything gets despatched/

True... think it’s promotions stacked onto promotions... don’t know really!
Just keep searching and searching if you find one and its something you want buy it first before advertising (well thats what I would do)
princesskizzy29/10/2019 09:23

Just keep searching and searching if you find one and its something you …Just keep searching and searching if you find one and its something you want buy it first before advertising (well thats what I would do)

Where do I search lol?
fearona29/10/2019 09:59

All of amazon

Any filters I need to use like discount high to low?
I came her for a glitch deal where is it ??

This year I’ve cleaned up with glitches as follows

My best ones are

B8 55” oled currys £746 price £1299
I phone xr June £17 per month
I phone x brand new £300 o2
Echo dot 99p x 2 at Amazon

These are my 4 top buys from the last 6 months

I just refresh the new deals every hour out so as the best deals are gone before people even get there alerts
Edited by: "ashmac" 29th Oct
ashmac29/10/2019 11:18

I came her for a glitch deal where is it ??This year I’ve cleaned up with g …I came her for a glitch deal where is it ??This year I’ve cleaned up with glitches as follows My best ones are B8 55” oled currys £746 price £1299I phone xr June £17 per month I phone x brand new £300 o2 Echo dot 99p x 2 at Amazon These are my 4 top buys from the last 6 monthsI just refresh the new deals every hour out so as the best deals are gone before people even get there alerts

Trying to find a glitch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants