Best way to get audible books ??

really enjoying my free audible trial on Amazon. looking to continue it next month, are you best just paying for the twelve months up straight with them? no other way to do it in your prime it something ?

also some Kindle books give you the audible version too don't they ? anyway to search for these? is it cheaper than buying through audible as they seem expensive without credits

thanks

4 Comments

You could do a few things:

1. Proceed to stop subscription citing reason as 'too expensive'. You will be tempted to stay. I got an extra credit, some others have got an amount credited to their account as well

2. The kindle store option to buy audible version as an add on is cheaper in many cases compared to buying only the audible version. You could go to Amazon site and search under Kindle store. On the left you should get a checkbox to select 'ebooks with Audible narration'. You might get the book and the audible version for less than the audible version alone

3. You could be on the lookout for some vouchers. I know there have been some half price vouchers in the past, not sure if there are any at the moment

4. The annual option does save a few pounds compared to the monthly option, as you mentioned

5. Some people do this, though I don't like it. You could return a book on audible and get refund of the credit. Its supposed to be used if you don't like a book and want to return it for something else, but some creative minds do misuse this option

Hope that helps

Original Poster

missionary

You could do a few things:1. Proceed to stop subscription citing reason … You could do a few things:1. Proceed to stop subscription citing reason as 'too expensive'. You will be tempted to stay. I got an extra credit, some others have got an amount credited to their account as well2. The kindle store option to buy audible version as an add on is cheaper in many cases compared to buying only the audible version. You could go to Amazon site and search under Kindle store. On the left you should get a checkbox to select 'ebooks with Audible narration'. You might get the book and the audible version for less than the audible version alone3. You could be on the lookout for some vouchers. I know there have been some half price vouchers in the past, not sure if there are any at the moment4. The annual option does save a few pounds compared to the monthly option, as you mentioned5. Some people do this, though I don't like it. You could return a book on audible and get refund of the credit. Its supposed to be used if you don't like a book and want to return it for something else, but some creative minds do misuse this optionHope that helps

amazon.co.uk/gp/…_ku

what's the Kindle unlimited ? I thought you got this with Amazon prime but it looks like an extra charge, do you get anything book related with Amazon prime ?

Hi, try joining your local library. I can download audio books and digital books from mine online. When I first joined the choices weren't great but now it's becoming more popular there's more to choose from.

Original Poster

spongeb

Hi, try joining your local library. I can download audio books and … Hi, try joining your local library. I can download audio books and digital books from mine online. When I first joined the choices weren't great but now it's becoming more popular there's more to choose from.

Good idea, but it doesnt look like Newcastle have very many audio books Id be after to be honest

ebook.yourcloudlibrary.com/lib…xsw
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions