Best way to get BT Sport ??

Found 31st May
I am on virgin for tv at the moment but their bt sport packages are ridiculously expensive! my contract is running out in July though... am I best just cancelling and getting bt internet? Would that be cheaper? need to have a box for recording it too as it's mainly for the ufc events and I wouldn't be staying up that late to watch!!
Community Updates
AskBTBT Sport
15 Comments
deleted1132166
Think get free with ee
Just wake up in the morning and download from torrent site.
deleted396333
I get bt sports as part of the XL tv package with Virgin, seems like a reasonable price to me
I think you can download the app and subscribe directly - then cast or connect your tablet to your tv, or you might be able to add the app if your tv is smart enough.
I’m currently with plusnet broadband & they have bt sport for £5 a month in hd on their app, got it down to £2.50 a month for 6months, currently use my chromecast to stream it
cough Hellraiser cough
???hellraiser????
If you have Sky, you get BT Sport for £5 a month with BT Broadband.

It seems like a bargain but in reality I'm paying BT around £55 a month. (£30 BB, £19 LR, £5 BTSp)

I watch all of the prelims via Fight Pass in HD on the Xbox One and coming off HD to watch the main card in SD is a buzzkill too.
(HD costs roundly £45 for the year.)

BT and Sky will both give you HDD boxes for recording purposes and in my experience Sky are an extremely easy company to negotiate with.
juicedtothegills52 m ago

If you have Sky, you get BT Sport for £5 a month with BT Broadband.It …If you have Sky, you get BT Sport for £5 a month with BT Broadband.It seems like a bargain but in reality I'm paying BT around £55 a month. (£30 BB, £19 LR, £5 BTSp) I watch all of the prelims via Fight Pass in HD on the Xbox One and coming off HD to watch the main card in SD is a buzzkill too.(HD costs roundly £45 for the year.)BT and Sky will both give you HDD boxes for recording purposes and in my experience Sky are an extremely easy company to negotiate with.

You are paying far too much for bt lr and bb. Ring them and cancel and they will offer that for far less than £49pcm
chocci13 m ago

You are paying far too much for bt lr and bb. Ring them and cancel and …You are paying far too much for bt lr and bb. Ring them and cancel and they will offer that for far less than £49pcm

Already did that, they offered nothing better than that sadly.
Literally no negotiation, was offered the line rental saver at the lump sum price of £205 or whatever and no movement on broadband.

I've got used to the price, but there's no value in it whatsoever.
Edited by: "juicedtothegills" 1st Jun
IPTV.
juicedtothegills2 h, 30 m ago

Already did that, they offered nothing better than that sadly.Literally no …Already did that, they offered nothing better than that sadly.Literally no negotiation, was offered the line rental saver at the lump sum price of £205 or whatever and no movement on broadband.I've got used to the price, but there's no value in it whatsoever.

Do what I do and switch every year. Rarely pay more than £15 per month for lr and fast fibre (currently pay bt £8.50 pcm for lr & 54mbps bb}
juicedtothegills8 h, 42 m ago

Already did that, they offered nothing better than that sadly.Literally no …Already did that, they offered nothing better than that sadly.Literally no negotiation, was offered the line rental saver at the lump sum price of £205 or whatever and no movement on broadband.I've got used to the price, but there's no value in it whatsoever.

You won't get a decent price until you actually cancel. virgin retention team will call you back a week or so after you have cancelled and offer you a decent price to get you to stay.
Uridium1 h, 1 m ago

You won't get a decent price until you actually cancel. virgin retention …You won't get a decent price until you actually cancel. virgin retention team will call you back a week or so after you have cancelled and offer you a decent price to get you to stay.

I'll bear that in mind, thanks for the info. I do that all the time with Sky, I should have been more shrewd with BT.
Uridium17 h, 12 m ago

You won't get a decent price until you actually cancel. virgin retention …You won't get a decent price until you actually cancel. virgin retention team will call you back a week or so after you have cancelled and offer you a decent price to get you to stay.

Any tips ? I was gonna try and haggle with virgin and say I'll stay if they match bt for BT Sport
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants