Best way to get cheap flights to The Gambia...

Posted 20th Dec 2019
I'm looking to fly in early Jan, one way. I've found a flight on Opodo for £250. But my spider senses tell me there's probably a HUKD trick or two that'll help reduce the price.

Does anyone have search tricks/discount codes etc...?

Thank you 🙏
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Use the "hopper" app.
I trust you did your research and looked at one way tickets with no returns into the Gambia ?
southsidesilver20/12/2019 19:23

I trust you did your research and looked at one way tickets with no …I trust you did your research and looked at one way tickets with no returns into the Gambia ?

Yep...I've spoken to Gambia Experience about it. In their words, taking a one way flight has never been an issue in at least the last 14 years.

So no worries
yadiyada20/12/2019 19:42

Yep...I've spoken to Gambia Experience about it. In their words, taking a …Yep...I've spoken to Gambia Experience about it. In their words, taking a one way flight has never been an issue in at least the last 14 years.So no worries

Ok All good, just wanted to check. I would have said try booking a TUI fight through the flights only bit, but I don't know if they fly there in Jan.
Skyscanner. Try one way and return flights to compare prices. You can select a few airports close to you so you have some options
fearghalg21/12/2019 09:14

Skyscanner. Try one way and return flights to compare prices. You can …Skyscanner. Try one way and return flights to compare prices. You can select a few airports close to you so you have some options

I went with Opodo. It was £9 cheaper than Skyscanner...and then they offered a further £10 off if you booked using the app.

£231 direct - that'll do
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions