Expired

BEST WAY TO GET HD TV FOR CHEAP BUDGET

Found 26th Feb
I currently just use now tv as my monthly budget for tv is approx £10. That currently covers me for living room my bedroom and also 2 kids rooms. As i use now tv - entertainment and kids mostly.

Could someone recommend a way to get most things 1080p for a sililar budget.
I currently have netflix and amazon tv on our xbox at 1080p and the quality seems better.
My tv isnt 4k. From a bit of research i did i cant see that anything else except some now tv streams through the now tv sticks we use would give mostly 1080 output.

Also maybe roku?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
9 Comments
What do you mean by HD TV, what channels are you actually referring to? The standard BBC 1, two, ITV etc are free on freeview and freesat. Other channels like E4 HD, geographic, history, CN HD will require subscriptions from sky, virgin or the likes
master101 m ago

What do you mean by HD TV, what channels are you actually referring to? …What do you mean by HD TV, what channels are you actually referring to? The standard BBC 1, two, ITV etc are free on freeview and freesat. Other channels like E4 HD, geographic, history, CN HD will require subscriptions from sky, virgin or the likes

ideally like everything in HD i watch a few things on sky / now tv entertainment which is 720p. But the online info i have seen says that the other apps on now tv boxes stream in 1080p so i just wanted to confirm if their are any other on demand boxes that sream the same
U doing well then at 10 quid budget the tv licence is more than this.
MynameisM43 s ago

U doing well then at 10 quid budget the tv licence is more than this.

yeah sorry i still pay that but class it as seperate as have no choice lol
I'm a bit confused, you are wanting to know what devices allow you to stream your netflix/amazon to your TV in HD?

Built in apps if it's a smart tv should do this right?
IPTV is probably the best bet all channels in hd also and you can get a cheap sub
oliverkennedy108 m ago

IPTV is probably the best bet all channels in hd also and you can get a …IPTV is probably the best bet all channels in hd also and you can get a cheap sub

That paired with a good Plex share and you can kiss goodbye to netflix/amazon/freeview/sky/everything else!
isnt 720 a HD by definition?
kpearsoncj12 h, 57 m ago

yeah sorry i still pay that but class it as seperate as have no choice lol

Hmmm you do, you should do a bit of research
Edited by: "Norseg" 27th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions