Best way to get Spotify Premium for Cheap?

Posted 10th AprEdited by:"TheShadeisShady"
I was wondering since my subscription runs out in about 2 days, so if anyone knows any ways I can save, please say.

I am mainly looking for the VPN tricks, althought I can't seem to find a country which Spotify accepts paypal with.

Thanks for reading this!
Community Updates

Groups

28 Comments
No advice for VPN I’m afraid but worth looking for something cheap on Curry’s that’s eligible for 6 months free Spotify. I saw someone comment on here they’d purchased a stylus for around £3 to get it.
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 19:58

No advice for VPN I’m afraid but worth looking for something cheap on C …No advice for VPN I’m afraid but worth looking for something cheap on Curry’s that’s eligible for 6 months free Spotify. I saw someone comment on here they’d purchased a stylus for around £3 to get it.

Oh, thanks for the reply.

Sadly that is only for new customers, but I might be able to find out how to bypass it.

Thanks so much!
TheShadeisShady10/04/2020 20:03

Oh, thanks for the reply.Sadly that is only for new customers, but I might …Oh, thanks for the reply.Sadly that is only for new customers, but I might be able to find out how to bypass it.Thanks so much!

It’s easy, I did it the other day, just sign up with a different email address. I used the same debit card registered from my other account and it went through fine (no payment is taken it’s for once the 6 month free period ends).
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 20:07

It’s easy, I did it the other day, just sign up with a different email a …It’s easy, I did it the other day, just sign up with a different email address. I used the same debit card registered from my other account and it went through fine (no payment is taken it’s for once the 6 month free period ends).

Oh alright, thanks so much, just placed the order on Currys right now!

Thanks for helping me.
TheShadeisShady10/04/2020 20:14

Oh alright, thanks so much, just placed the order on Currys right …Oh alright, thanks so much, just placed the order on Currys right now!Thanks for helping me.

No problem at all. Your Spotify code should come via email in the next couple of days, don’t worry if it doesn’t arrive straight away. Enjoy
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 20:27

No problem at all. Your Spotify code should come via email in the next …No problem at all. Your Spotify code should come via email in the next couple of days, don’t worry if it doesn’t arrive straight away. Enjoy

What phone do you use? I've never really gone all out for streaming services, always download my music and use PowerAmp for the quality. But I can see the appeal and convenience of Spotify.
Xmob10/04/2020 20:39

What phone do you use? I've never really gone all out for streaming …What phone do you use? I've never really gone all out for streaming services, always download my music and use PowerAmp for the quality. But I can see the appeal and convenience of Spotify.

iPhone 11 but I also have the Spotify app on my TV (quite handy as I can control it from my phone if I’m not in the room) and I’ve got an Alexa which I’ve been meaning to link it to as well.
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 20:42

iPhone 11 but I also have the Spotify app on my TV (quite handy as I can …iPhone 11 but I also have the Spotify app on my TV (quite handy as I can control it from my phone if I’m not in the room) and I’ve got an Alexa which I’ve been meaning to link it to as well.

Oh yes, they do have an app for TV too. I'll look into getting a cheap deal myself now. Thanks Chelsea.
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 20:27

No problem at all. Your Spotify code should come via email in the next …No problem at all. Your Spotify code should come via email in the next couple of days, don’t worry if it doesn’t arrive straight away. Enjoy

Yeah, it hadn't arrived yet, it said 2 weeks when I looked it up but should arrive sooner (hopefully).
Xmob10/04/2020 20:47

Oh yes, they do have an app for TV too. I'll look into getting a cheap …Oh yes, they do have an app for TV too. I'll look into getting a cheap deal myself now. Thanks Chelsea.

You’re welcome
I've got one of the curry's Spotify codes spare in my email if either @TheShadeisShady or @Xmob could use it?
rogan179110/04/2020 21:09

I've got one of the curry's Spotify codes spare in my email if either …I've got one of the curry's Spotify codes spare in my email if either @TheShadeisShady or @Xmob could use it?

Very kind of you to offer!
Buy something from currys?

I've got one of the curry's Spotify codes spare in my email if either …I've got one of the curry's Spotify codes spare in my email if either @TheShadeisShady or @Xmob could use it?

I'd have it if it's not taken? 😁
Join a Spotify family. It works out at 30£ for premium for the year

I am alright, should receive my code soon.

Thanks for offering though, very kind of you.

Glad someone got it who needs it.
I purchased a stylus for £2 got 6 months premium
LurkforDeals10/04/2020 21:58

I purchased a stylus for £2 got 6 months premium

Oh nice, I didn't mind paying the 99p more though, since I couldn't find that one.
I bought a washing machine from them(bugger)
jacqueline_williams10/04/2020 23:13

I bought a washing machine from them(bugger)

If it was an eligible purchase for Spotify you’ll have had a separate email with a code.
@rogan1791 I’d appreciate it if I can have a code.
abdul511/04/2020 00:28

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/touchscreen-stylus-purple-free-6-month-spotify-premium-subscription-new-premium-accounts-199-at-currys-pc-world-3439420

Ah, I didn't see it. Anyway, £2.99 beats spending £50+ on 6 months spotify via their website.
There aren't any location based cheap subs to be had. Do a search and you'll find none work anymore. You have to have have a payment card from that country.
endofdays11/04/2020 09:14

There aren't any location based cheap subs to be had. Do a search and …There aren't any location based cheap subs to be had. Do a search and you'll find none work anymore. You have to have have a payment card from that country.

Yeah, that was one thing I searched up. Anyway, I have got one for buying a £2.99 stylus from Currys, which comes with 6 months Spotify Premium.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions