Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc

Found 24th Oct 2017
Alton towers for scare fest

Where is the nearest train station

Any offers/deals ...can you use coupons or 2 for 1 ??
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I dont even think there are direct buses to AT, if you can drive do so since buses that do go there arrive at around 11, train station is quite away so again you will need a bus.
ohh most departures are from stoke on trent
Edited by: "mattsk" 24th Oct 2017
2 for 1s on cereal packs... If you pay for one day on the gate you can buy the next days tickets at guest services for a tenner each (even with 2 for 1 tickets).
I’m not sure where you are located but You can do Manchester Piccadilly to stoke via train, stoke to Alton towers on the x32 bus from the station.

It’s easy enough and if you get the London train I think it’s straight through about 2 hours in total.
miikeyblue3 h, 15 m ago

2 for 1s on cereal packs... If you pay for one day on the gate you can buy …2 for 1s on cereal packs... If you pay for one day on the gate you can buy the next days tickets at guest services for a tenner each (even with 2 for 1 tickets).

Think the fright nights/scare fest/ Howloween events are excluded from the 2 for 1 deals.
chuckiedoll45 m ago

Think the fright nights/scare fest/ Howloween events are excluded from the …Think the fright nights/scare fest/ Howloween events are excluded from the 2 for 1 deals.

Nope - called up to check a few weeks back as we were planning to use them, definitely valid.

Also checked T&Cs online - no exclusions for Alton Towers:

Voucher EXCLUDES: the following dates: Voucher EXCLUDES: the following dates: 14th February 2017, 8th – 9th April 2017 and 31st December 2016 at the Coca-Cola London Eye, 8th - 9th April 2017, 14th -17th April 2017 and the 31st December at Shrek’s Adventure! London, 14th – 17th April 2017 and the 27th – 29th October 2017 at The London Dungeon, 8th October - 5th November 2017 at The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus (The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions), 20th October – 31st October 2017 at THORPE PARK Resort, 28th – 31st October 2017 at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, 27th – 29th October 2017 at The York and Edinburgh Dungeons and 1st -31st December 2017 at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, 25th December 2017 and any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions.

Also confirmed the bounceback tickets are available for Scarefest too.

You'll be fine
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 24th Oct 2017
My daughter went yesterday and used the 2 for 1 ok.
Had to pay a extra £8 for the scary maze thing though.
miikeyblue55 m ago

Nope - called up to check a few weeks back as we were planning to use …Nope - called up to check a few weeks back as we were planning to use them, definitely valid.Also checked T&Cs online - no exclusions for Alton Towers: Voucher EXCLUDES: the following dates: Voucher EXCLUDES: the following dates: 14th February 2017, 8th – 9th April 2017 and 31st December 2016 at the Coca-Cola London Eye, 8th - 9th April 2017, 14th -17th April 2017 and the 31st December at Shrek’s Adventure! London, 14th – 17th April 2017 and the 27th – 29th October 2017 at The London Dungeon, 8th October - 5th November 2017 at The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus (The Blackpool Tower Eye is open subject to weather conditions), 20th October – 31st October 2017 at THORPE PARK Resort, 28th – 31st October 2017 at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, 27th – 29th October 2017 at The York and Edinburgh Dungeons and 1st -31st December 2017 at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, 25th December 2017 and any secondary ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions.Also confirmed the bounceback tickets are available for Scarefest too.You'll be fine

Oh ok. Thought these were excluded. Good to hear!
How much roughly is a taxi from the train station ?
I was there yesterday. I used the vouchers on the Cussons (half price) bottles. They were also happy to accept the 2-4-1 from a pizza.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions