Groups

Best way to insurance a Mobile Phone ?

Hey everyone

Was just wondering what's the best way to insure my Hero as im likely to lose it , so would it be through a private company if so please suggest the best or through orange (it would be £4.2 a month as i have a friend who works for them) ?

Id like to know which works on best by taking efficiency into account, the fees that have to be paid etc

Thanks a million guys

5 Comments

What bank are you with? You can pay about £12 a month (gold account I think it's called) and you will get loads of goodies, aa cover, free family travel insurance and mobile phone insurance...might be worth a look (

Banned

how do you insurance something?

Have a look at your home insurance as well. Make sure they know you've got a mobile though as I've heard some people were told to float as they'd not registered!

Original Poster

rehydrated;6434775

What bank are you with? You can pay about £12 a month (gold account I … What bank are you with? You can pay about £12 a month (gold account I think it's called) and you will get loads of goodies, aa cover, free family travel insurance and mobile phone insurance...might be worth a look (

james_lfc;6434851

Im with abbey never thought of giving them a ring, thanks

Lloyds bank do a similar account as well with free aa, mobile phone cover and worldwide travael insurance.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"12
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1327
      3. Oil for Oak Doors22
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)79

See more discussions