best way to jailbreak iphone on 3.1.3?

Banned 8 replies
Found 9th Jun 2010
Hi i want to jailbreak my iphone while im waiting for 02 do perform the unlock, i doen this before on my old iphone a while back with redsn0w but was wonderign if theres any current better ways to do this?
thanks

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

jtx;8800575

http://spiritjb.com/

cool, will i have to install cydia, also with that guide can i install apptracker still?

thanks

dangermouse76;8800609

cool, will i have to install cydia, also with that guide can i install … cool, will i have to install cydia, also with that guide can i install apptracker still?thanks

Cydia will be there also. You will have to go into cydia and install 'installous' :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;8800769

Cydia will be there also. You will have to go into cydia and install … Cydia will be there also. You will have to go into cydia and install 'installous' :thumbsup:

ok on the guide it says-

Requirements
•Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2.
•An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.

Will this work on mine as i dont have a active sim in my phone as it isnt unlocked yet.

says no service on the top of the screen.

dangermouse76;8800831

ok on the guide it says-Requirements•Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on f … ok on the guide it says-Requirements•Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2.•An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.Will this work on mine as i dont have a active sim in my phone as it isnt unlocked yet.says no service on the top of the screen.

Put a sim card in which it accepts and activate it using itunes then jailbreak and unlock :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;8800879

Put a sim card in which it accepts and activate it using itunes then … Put a sim card in which it accepts and activate it using itunes then jailbreak and unlock :thumbsup:

right jailbreak went ok, how do i get cydia and apptracker on there please?

thanks

Original Poster Banned

Soory been a wolly, i can see cydia on there just need to get apptracker on there

dangermouse76;8801065

Soory been a wolly, i can see cydia on there just need to get apptracker … Soory been a wolly, i can see cydia on there just need to get apptracker on there

add the source cydia.hackulo.us and search installous
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206625
    2. word association Game74244854
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322808
    4. Misco about to go into administration33

See more discussions