Best way to post an iPhone?

Found 31st Dec 2011
I'm just wondering if any of you have experience in posting iPhones, and could possibly point me in the direction of a secure and cheap company that can post it?

Also, I bought this phone on eBay (Locked to Orange) and it didn't meet the description. It came to a total price of £297 and I'm wondering if I should just resell and possible get more, or just return it? It's a 16GB iPhone 4 locked to Orange as I said, and has one barely noticeable dink at the bottom of the phone (the reason I want to send it back)

Any help is appreciated!
Community Updates
MisciPhone
11 Comments
Royal mail next day delivery. That way you know he should recieve it asap. Also you are covered the cost (£500) and you can track and see if they have recieved it.

In terms if the phone. It unkikely you will get that price back. Youre better off returning it
Edited by: "zakdeals1" 31st Dec 2011
Original Poster
zakdeals1

Royal mail next day delivery. That way you know he should recieve it … Royal mail next day delivery. That way you know he should recieve it asap. Also you are covered the cost (£500) and you can track and see if they have recieved it. In terms if the phone. It unkikely you will get that price back. Youre better off returning it

Well I've been bidding on an iPhone for the last week or so, and most used 8GB phones tend to go for around 290 and 16GB for around £310 or so. I realise it's a long shot but still..

As for Royal Mail delivery, is that still around £7 or so?
why not keep it?
Original Poster
Well my SIM from my Blackberry doesn't fit in it as I didn't realise that Apple are using the con of micro sim cards meaning I can't just transfer it over. Probably should have looked into it more beforehand, but it's just put me off the phone altogether. I knew Apple were money-grabbers but didn't know it would be this bad!
Powellellogram

Well my SIM from my Blackberry doesn't fit in it as I didn't realise that … Well my SIM from my Blackberry doesn't fit in it as I didn't realise that Apple are using the con of micro sim cards meaning I can't just transfer it over. Probably should have looked into it more beforehand, but it's just put me off the phone altogether. I knew Apple were money-grabbers but didn't know it would be this bad!

You can buy a cutter to get round the micro sim card problem:

ebay.co.uk/itm…677
by hand
Original Poster
Ah awesome didn't realise that would work. Will my Blackberry Orange contract SIM definitely work in the iPhone though? Would hate to cut it and not even be able to use it in the iPhone! Not sure if I could get a replacement SIM?
They should change to a micro sim for you inshore for £10 fee - or just cut it. I did it once and it worked - a bit scary though!
Original Poster
Nevermind, contacted Orange and I can't even use the Blackberry SIM in it, and it'll cost an extra £10 for a similar iPhone contract with less benefits! Just going to sell the iPhone, not worth the money!

Definitely not by hand otherwise you have no proof of delivery for your refund.

Nailez

by hand

Yeh. Usually £5.90 but upto £7+

Powellellogram

Well I've been bidding on an iPhone for the last week or so, and most … Well I've been bidding on an iPhone for the last week or so, and most used 8GB phones tend to go for around 290 and 16GB for around £310 or so. I realise it's a long shot but still..As for Royal Mail delivery, is that still around £7 or so?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions