Groups

Best way to post out a load of flyers

Without buying 200+ stamps and sticking them on individually

Already done that with address labels - It was a RIGHT laugh

14 Comments

maybe try getting paperboy to post with free newspaper or host the flyer on line and bulk email everyone with link......

Can't you prepay for postage on the Royal Mail website and then print it on to the envelopes? I'm sure I saw that somewhere.

Do you have a friend who works for a company that has a franking machine? You could ask if you could pay fo the postage and get them to run your letters through that. Just make sure they switch off their logo stamp before they run it.

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5287860

maybe try getting paperboy to post with free newspaper or host the flyer … maybe try getting paperboy to post with free newspaper or host the flyer on line and bulk email everyone with link......

Going the length of the country so that won't work unfortunately

suchafunkymonkey;5287861

Can't you prepay for postage on the Royal Mail website and then print it … Can't you prepay for postage on the Royal Mail website and then print it on to the envelopes? I'm sure I saw that somewhere.

They're printed like postcards so thats a no-go either i'm afraid

Afterburner;5287868

Do you have a friend who works for a company that has a franking machine? … Do you have a friend who works for a company that has a franking machine? You could ask if you could pay fo the postage and get them to run your letters through that. Just make sure they switch off their logo stamp before they run it.

Sadly not

Already done that with address labels - It was a RIGHT laugh

maybe seen as you had so much fun last time....lol :thumbsup:

I would either post it out with stamps, pay someone to post through letterboxes or hand them out on the highstreet...bare in mind that the majority of flyers do get thrown away though.

Take them to the Post Office and get them to put the postage stickers on.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5287956

Take them to the Post Office and get them to put the postage stickers on.

Good thinking there

Sorted :thumbsup:

TNT? They're usually cheaper (enven though it's actually delivered by Royal Mail...

Upload flier online and send it around?

Original Poster

vengod;5288137

Upload flier online and send it around?

Nah they're printed and done

The PO staff can earn their wages putting stamps on for me

:-D

My printers offered a postage service but I used to send out 10,000 at a time. They probably wouldnt be interested in a small order.
    What return are you getting on your mailers, my MD thought that 4% was a good return.

DKLS;5288324

My printers offered a postage service but I used to send out 10,000 at a … My printers offered a postage service but I used to send out 10,000 at a time. They probably wouldnt be interested in a small order. What return are you getting on your mailers, my MD thought that 4% was a good return.

Anything over 4% on a DM campaign is good

To the OP, you could always speak to a mailing house - they get better bulk rates on postage so might save you a bit, although on 200 units (£74 1st class post) it might not be much

Banned

Take them into your loacl post office, most of them will bulk post for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions