Groups

best way to send a ps4 and need it insured up to 150 ish

sold a ps4 need to get it to exeter with insurance best way of sending? weight is around 8kg i charged £15 shipping

7 Comments

for that price I would recommend DPD, however they might not accept orders from you if your not a business. (Been Hit and Miss with me)

Parcelforce 48 if you have a student discount which can easily be acquired. It is 45% off

But as person recommend, try DPD via Parcel2Go or Interlink Express. Tracking on that is pretty good

I use collect plus, stopped using MyHermes after packages kept getting delivered badly damaged. A few looked like they must've been booted, sat on or run over.

Parcel2Go will give you a variety to choose from.

Original Poster

caironjake

Parcelforce 48 if you have a student discount which can easily be … Parcelforce 48 if you have a student discount which can easily be acquired. It is 45% off But as person recommend, try DPD via Parcel2Go or Interlink Express. Tracking on that is pretty good

just saved 45% and got £200 compensation/insurance
    saved me well over £10 thank you very much
    i had account with unidays... your a star
    Edited by: "coolcraig999" 21st Nov 2016

coolcraig999

just saved 45% and got £200 compensation/insurance saved me well over £10 … just saved 45% and got £200 compensation/insurance saved me well over £10 thank you very muchi had account with unidays... your a star

No problem! Glad I could help! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45

See more discussions