best way to ship belonging to edinburgh for uni

hi , my son has decided to change uni's in sept to edinburgh. we live in devon and want to ship his stuff up there. he has a heavy desktop. monitor and usual speakers ps3 etc plus clothing and books. does anyone know the cheapest / easiest way of doing it. i dont fancy the long drive. thanks.

12 Comments

Banned

you can get a pallet dropped of from some couriers and you just place everything on it and make sure you well secure it.

something like this
onlinepallet.co.uk/qui…php

maybe get as much as possible on the train and get a cheap courrier company to ship the rest if thers not that much-interparcel are cheap :thumbsup:

is he going to napier by any chance

Original Poster

ernshaw1;7387628

is he going to napier by any chance

yes, he was accepted last year but decided on stafford for the sake of a girl. the girl is no more and he realised his mistake kids eh

Original Poster

daz1981;7387595

you can get a pallet dropped of from some couriers and you just place … you can get a pallet dropped of from some couriers and you just place everything on it and make sure you well secure it.something like thishttp://www.onlinepallet.co.uk/quick_quote.php

great advice i m on the site now . thanks

Banned

good move - stafford is a borin place : )

Banned

tracker06;7387657

great advice i m on the site now . thanks

no probs it actually works out quite cheap considering

just make shore it is well wrapped, padded and get some cheap cling film wrapped round

Original Poster

tangramman;7387678

good move - stafford is a borin place : )

yes i agree. i warned him but he was blinded by love/ lust

Wernt we all blinded back then? Then you get a little older and you realise the terrible truth.......

Banned

tracker06;7387720

yes i agree. i warned him but he was blinded by love/ lust

and he would get neither of those in stafford.......

Original Poster

tangramman;7388015

and he would get neither of those in stafford.......

heheheh i sense some boredom here.................

richard0000;7387913

Wernt we all blinded back then? Then you get a little older and you … Wernt we all blinded back then? Then you get a little older and you realise the terrible truth.......

nope :p, im 18, 2nd year uni, left my girl behind in glasgow and moved to dundee :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions