Groups

Best way to transfer music from iPod Touch to iTunes?

Hi guys and girls.

My old laptop died on me a few weeks ago and the insurance company have finally given me the cash to purchase a new one. I thought I'd backed up my music on an external drive but i cant find it, so am in a bit of a pickle!

I still have all my music on my iPod Touch and have found this website that offers a program that can transfer everything from my iPod back to iTunes, but at a cost of $24.99 (US Dollars). Heres the link:

transfer-ipod-to-itunes.com/ipo…fer

I know its a small price to pay, but just wanted to check if there were any free alternatives first, as I know there will be a few people on here bound to know.

Any help will be much appreciated and repped. Thanks

8 Comments

how dide you get insurance for your laptop dying? does it not need to be stolen lost etc

Original Poster

cribert;5838595

how dide you get insurance for your laptop dying? does it not need to be … how dide you get insurance for your laptop dying? does it not need to be stolen lost etc

just told them id dropped it so it was covered under accidental damage.

All you gotta do is connect the ipod - then go to it on my computer and go to folder options and view hidden files and theres all your songs and then drag and drop them into the comp

dandoc2;5839150

All you gotta do is connect the ipod - then go to it on my computer and … All you gotta do is connect the ipod - then go to it on my computer and go to folder options and view hidden files and theres all your songs and then drag and drop them into the comp

that simple :thinking:? ..not that i have the same prob

samwants2save;5839256

that simple :thinking:? ..not that i have the same prob

Connect ipod
    My comp
    double click the ipod
    go tools - folder options
    view and then near the bottom it says hidden files and folders and click show hidden files - click ok go back into the ipod and all your songs are there- simple

dandoc2;5839419

Connect ipod My compdouble click the ipod go tools - folder optionsview … Connect ipod My compdouble click the ipod go tools - folder optionsview and then near the bottom it says hidden files and folders and click show hidden files - click ok go back into the ipod and all your songs are there- simple

thanks for that- repped;-)

My ipod isn't showing up under my comp.......?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …126297
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions