Best way to transfer numbers etc

5 replies
Found 4th Aug 2009
Hi guys, hope you can help.
I think i remember seeing a way to do it online but i'd like to know how you all transfer your numbers, photos etc from your old phone to your new one?
Im sure i saw a way to do it online??
Many thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

By syncronizing to and from my Microsoft Outlook contacts list when I went from my n95 to my Xperia, and by copying all contacts to and then from the SIM when I swap between my Xperia and my gig phone, which is a crappy Sony Ericsson I nicked off my sister.

Banned

most phones come with a usb connection lead and software. read your manual

Original Poster

dxx;5931926

By syncronizing to and from my Microsoft Outlook contacts list when I … By syncronizing to and from my Microsoft Outlook contacts list when I went from my n95 to my Xperia, and by copying all contacts to and then from the SIM when I swap between my Xperia and my gig phone, which is a crappy Sony Ericsson I nicked off my sister.

I dont use outlook.

I just want to somehow get all my contacts, photos n videos off my old samsung g800 and on to my new c905.
Went onto O2 website and they let you do it via their website but NOT from the samsung g800 gggrrr!!!!

Banned

magough;5938188

I dont use outlook.I just want to somehow get all my contacts, photos n … I dont use outlook.I just want to somehow get all my contacts, photos n videos off my old samsung g800 and on to my new c905.Went onto O2 website and they let you do it via their website but NOT from the samsung g800 gggrrr!!!!

see post above

Original Poster

Yeh but 1 is a samsung and the new 1 is a sony eric.
So how do i transfer the contacts from the samsung pc studio into the sony eric software/phone?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien635
    2. Android pay set up58
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33

See more discussions