Expired

Best way to turn amazon vouchers into cash?

Found 14th Jan 2014
Hi all!

What are the best ways to turn amazon vouchers into cash? I currently have a few hundred pounds worth input into the amazon account which I was previously going to use for a laptop but not any more. So was wondering if anyone has any tips to turn them into cash?

Thank you

13 Comments

mayumm

Hi all!What are the best ways to turn amazon vouchers into cash? I … Hi all!What are the best ways to turn amazon vouchers into cash? I currently have a few hundred pounds worth input into the amazon account which I was previously going to use for a laptop but not any more. So was wondering if anyone has any tips to turn them into cash?Thank you

ask friends if there buying anything from there, give them good deal like 100 quid for 95, ect

Sell on here. I might be interested if you do.

Original Poster

whelan189

ask friends if there buying anything from there, give them good deal like … ask friends if there buying anything from there, give them good deal like 100 quid for 95, ect

Where can I find these "friends" from?

On a serious note, that options quite limited and ive tried it in the past but it hasn't worked as well as ive hoped lol but thanks for your suggestion

Original Poster

backtothecaves

Sell on here. I might be interested if you do.

Only problem is I've already input them into the account, and it is a main account that I use! Now and then I have found a few things to buy from amazon and sell elsewhere like ebay or cex but they come quite rarely or I miss out on the chance! So takes quite a long time

Try buying iTunes vouchers or other gift cards to sell on

If they are in your account, best you can do is buy a item which retains value and sell it on for cash.

High end mobiles for example

mayumm

Where can I find these "friends" from? :DOn a serious note, that options … Where can I find these "friends" from? :DOn a serious note, that options quite limited and ive tried it in the past but it hasn't worked as well as ive hoped lol but thanks for your suggestion

if we could figure out something with the mods i'd be interested in doing this for something like £5 for £10 and you can send directly to the another address via amazon

Original Poster

Oldmario

if we could figure out something with the mods i'd be interested in doing … if we could figure out something with the mods i'd be interested in doing this for something like £5 for £10 and you can send directly to the another address via amazon

Not sure how it would work, but to be honest and just open I wouldn't let the vouchers go for half their price as over time they can be valuable to myself too and there are items which come up now and then which I can buy and sell and even make a profit on top! Maybe a 10% cut would be more acceptable as a lot of the vouchers ive gathered have been from a lot of surveys which have been quite time consuming and pay low as it is!

Original Poster

Drooler

If they are in your account, best you can do is buy a item which retains … If they are in your account, best you can do is buy a item which retains value and sell it on for cash. High end mobiles for example

Yeah, didnt really think of that, especially the PS4 or XBOX One would've done well. Will look out for high end items which hold their value while also buying and selling small items. Thanks for that

Did you have any other ideas? I'm in same boat but only have about £50 in my amazon account. The item I want on amazon is £95 but on eBay is £60!

Original Poster

melmorc

Did you have any other ideas? I'm in same boat but only have about £50 … Did you have any other ideas? I'm in same boat but only have about £50 in my amazon account. The item I want on amazon is £95 but on eBay is £60!

I bought a few dvd's which have a trade in value to cex the same as I purchased them for - such as spooks season 10, rise of the guardians dvd - so that will basically turn the vouchers into cash

Bear in mind, I was offered a free prime trial which is quite vital in buying and trading to cex in my opinion, as prices cex offer can change anytime. I buy the items of amazon, and sell them at the same time to cex.

EDIT - look into the £5 off £25 amazon have going on right now for dvd's too, that may help find a few to sell to amazon, im currently looking into that to see if theres anything I can buy and trade in.
Edited by: "mayumm" 16th Jan 2014

mayumm

I bought a few dvd's which have a trade in value to cex the same as I … I bought a few dvd's which have a trade in value to cex the same as I purchased them for - such as spooks season 10, rise of the guardians dvd - so that will basically turn the vouchers into cash Bear in mind, I was offered a free prime trial which is quite vital in buying and trading to cex in my opinion, as prices cex offer can change anytime. I buy the items of amazon, and sell them at the same time to cex. EDIT - look into the £5 off £25 amazon have going on right now for dvd's too, that may help find a few to sell to amazon, im currently looking into that to see if theres anything I can buy and trade in.

Thanks for that - I have amazon prime for 3 months so will take a look

Original Poster

melmorc

Thanks for that - I have amazon prime for 3 months so will take a look

No problem if you need any help or anything feel fee to ask. Havent found many things to trade in just a couple - the above 2 fetch the same value back at cex. Sherlock season 1-2 costs £10 at amazon - cex pay £9 - but with the £5 off £25 that will cover that £1 and more so well worth looking into!
Edited by: "mayumm" 16th Jan 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants