Best way to turn GAME gift cards into cash?

Found 12th Jan 2013
Any suggestions? Should I buy certain items and sell them at CeX or is their a better way to do it?
Community Updates
7 Comments
Go to a GAME shop and wait for someone to go to the till and ask them if they would be willing to allow you to use the gift card and then they give you the cash. They are going to buy the items anyway and would be doing a good deed in the process.
Or you could just sell them here?
With magic. That's the only way you can turn plastic into paper
Ask friends if they need to buy anything from GAME, or try to sell it on for a few pounds less. If it was an unwanted gift then that way you are still getting some money out of it.

I'm not really sure why people buy gift cards anymore.. is it more acceptable to give gift cards than money? It just seems a little bit silly to turn your money into something that can only be spent in one place, it is kind of limiting as a present..
Original Poster
I got it by trading stuff in, but I don't really need anything from there.
munchkins14

Ask friends if they need to buy anything from GAME, or try to sell it on … Ask friends if they need to buy anything from GAME, or try to sell it on for a few pounds less. If it was an unwanted gift then that way you are still getting some money out of it.I'm not really sure why people buy gift cards anymore.. is it more acceptable to give gift cards than money? It just seems a little bit silly to turn your money into something that can only be spent in one place, it is kind of limiting as a present..

Giving cash seems unimaginative.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions