Best way to up my memory on ps4...

Found 21st Dec 2017
Hi I was going to buy the ps4 pro for the 1tb memory but I will also need a 4k tv so... I spoke to someone in game and they said to buy a harddrive any tips or ideas in what to buy thankyou if anybody replies
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
So you have a standard PS4 at the moment yes ? Just search on amazon for 1Tb or 2Tb PS4 disks and get one to suit your budget. If you want the enhanced graphics for when you do update your TV tho you may as well go all in and get a Pro
Buy a portable external usb 3.0 2TB+ HDD, for example.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Dec 2017
If you are buying a 4K tv i suggest a harddrive of at least 8tb. 4k games occupy more space and you don’t want to keep swapping harddrives
Why bother it is just marketing to get you to buy again, 4K is overkill unless your playing it on a 300 inch screen 6 foot away you would never notice the difference!, Also consumes a great deal more electricity to produce the same thing! =Scam
tallpete3324 m ago

So you have a standard PS4 at the moment yes ? Just search on amazon for …So you have a standard PS4 at the moment yes ? Just search on amazon for 1Tb or 2Tb PS4 disks and get one to suit your budget. If you want the enhanced graphics for when you do update your TV tho you may as well go all in and get a Pro

Yes i just have the standard ps4... So I search for ps4 disks? See I can't remember what he said specifically that why I put up this post. Do you think it's worth buying extra memory or just invest in a ps4 pro
Moonwolf19762 m ago

Why bother it is just marketing to get you to buy again, 4K is overkill …Why bother it is just marketing to get you to buy again, 4K is overkill unless your playing it on a 300 inch screen 6 foot away you would never notice the difference!, Also consumes a great deal more electricity to produce the same thing! =Scam

So just buy a harddrive then yeah
gemma2466 m ago

So just buy a harddrive then yeah

Ye
gemma24623 h, 58 m ago

Yes i just have the standard ps4... So I search for ps4 disks? See I can't …Yes i just have the standard ps4... So I search for ps4 disks? See I can't remember what he said specifically that why I put up this post. Do you think it's worth buying extra memory or just invest in a ps4 pro

Technically it's "storage" not memory i.e the hard drive stores your games and films etc. If you are running out of space then a new hard drive/disk is the solution or you could just try deleting games etc that you don't want any more to free up space. If you can afford it, the Pro is a better spec'ed machine so go for that but its an expensive way of just getting more storage (memory).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants