Best "we buy your DVDs" site?

Found 3rd Jan
Hey guys.

Anyone have any advice in regards to selling/trading in DVDs? I have around 500 I'm looking to sell.

There's no value in eBay after postage and seller fees, maybe 60p a DVD and that's if it sells.

I'm aware of the main players when it comes to bulk selling, magpie, CEX, monox etc but as you can imagine, what they're offering is ridiculous.

Any other sites you'd recommend?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Car boot?

Bundles on local Facebook selling pages and/or Gumtree.

I would list them all in 1 ad on gumtree cash on collection in a deal like any 5 for £10, any 10 for £18 etc

chocci43 m ago

I would list them all in 1 ad on gumtree cash on collection in a deal like …I would list them all in 1 ad on gumtree cash on collection in a deal like any 5 for £10, any 10 for £18 etc

Im in the same boat and didnt know what to do with mine. Never really thought of doing it like that, I think ill try selling them that way. If they don't sell off to the tip they go

thewrecker74771 m ago

Im in the same boat and didnt know what to do with mine. Never really …Im in the same boat and didnt know what to do with mine. Never really thought of doing it like that, I think ill try selling them that way. If they don't sell off to the tip they go

Tip?? If you can’t sell them give them away for free! Or ask if a charity shop would like them.

DVDs are stupid cheap now, waste of time trying to sell them when poundland will do blu rays for £1.

Don't throw them in the tip, give them to a charity shop.

I would scan them all first through music magpie though, you may have the odd rarity and if magpie offer more than 5p I'd look it up on eBay.

I moved house last May and had to offload heaps of stuff due to lack of storage space. I donated hundreds of DVDs to my local library which had a second hand sale section. They were happy to take them, libraries need all the help they can get right now as most of them have had to endure funding cuts by local councils. A much better solution than taking them to the tip.

If you'd rather not give them away then I would group them into topics eg action movies, scifi or whatever and try listing on Gumtree.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions