Groups

Best website for deals on beds?

Have just moved in to a new flat and am desperate need of a bed! Anyone have any suggestions for the best website to go to for good deals on beds? Especially any post Christmas offers.

6 Comments

I'll be shot for this, but i got a brand new double bed. Memory foam mattress, brand new double divan on gumtree, delivered within a couple of hours for a fantastic price. all still in its wrapper, i didn't ask any questions lol.

My wife and I just bought one from bensons. Quidco is 11%, and use voucher code vcxmas10 for an extra 10% off.

Try also offer up to three years interest free credit. We went to the shop, chose the one we wanted, came home, went through quidco (which tracked) and used 10% code no problem.

This works with existing offers too! Our frame was £749 down to £599.
    Edited by: "thearbiter65" 29th Dec 2016

this one

Visit your local IKEA. Mattresses guaranteed for 25 years and you can try them for up to 90 days & if not happy with it, return it for a refund. They also sell bed frames.

Your local bed manufacturer will have the best quality at best price - see if you have one in your area...

Depends what quality you want. Poundstretcher B&M Argos Homebase all usually have beds to hand pretty cheap. Ikea is a good shout if your within 100 miles of one of course.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      2. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44
      3. pringles movie codes11
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416

See more discussions