Groups

Best website for golfing holidays?

Looking to go on a golf holiday to Spain/South France.

So many golf holiday websites out there.

Looking for a comparison site of all of them perhaps, or one website which someone can recommend which gives very good deals?

Any help would be appreciated.

5 Comments

As you say there are lots of companies that do golfing holidays. If you're looking for recommendations then if you get no response here, try some of the golfing forums

golfmagic.com/forum is fairly active - you might get a response on there.

In fact there is a spefic sub-forum on there for travel golfmagic.com/for…SP/
    Edited by: "gari189" 4th Mar 2011

Never come across a comparison website, i usually book everything seperate when going on our golf holiday but there are lots of good deals out there just now, 5 star all inc to turkey inc 4 rounds approx £500.

try 3dgolf for prices if there is a few of you going, they do decent deals all over.

i have used teetimes.pt/ for booking our golf in portugal if you are interested in going, they also do package deals, I cannot fault them

my dad and 3 of his friends departed for st Malo (France) last Thursday night from Portsmouth, had 3 nights accommodation and 3 rounds of golf for £149 per person. There are a lot of deals to be had in France at the moment as all the golf courses are competing with the great value for money Turkey golfing holidays. I will ask my dad where he booked it when he returns tonight.

Original Poster

pompeycurry

my dad and 3 of his friends departed for st Malo (France) last Thursday … my dad and 3 of his friends departed for st Malo (France) last Thursday night from Portsmouth, had 3 nights accommodation and 3 rounds of golf for £149 per person. There are a lot of deals to be had in France at the moment as all the golf courses are competing with the great value for money Turkey golfing holidays. I will ask my dad where he booked it when he returns tonight.

That would be great, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1219
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024

See more discussions