Groups

Best website for travel deals

What is he best one to use if i have fixed dates but dont mind where i go?

most you have to put in a destination to bring up an offer

29 Comments

travelsupermarket
    opodo
    airline-network

travelrepublic are great, code getsomesun gets u futher 5% off

craig guy;5070208

code doesnt work

Original Poster

all of these you have to put in a destination.................

travelsupermarket
    opodo
    airline-network

Original Poster

craig guy;5070208

AGAIN - you have to put in a destination..................

Anyone actually nkow of a website that you dont instead of listing all the usual suspects of operators that i am well aware of?

tanzc69;5070266

all of these you have to put in a … all of these you have to put in a destination.................travelsupermarketopodoairline-network

you might be better of saying how much you have to spend and when you can go and people can suggest on places for you to go! try lastminute.com

tanzc69;5070282

AGAIN - you have to put in a destination..................Anyone actually … AGAIN - you have to put in a destination..................Anyone actually nkow of a website that you dont instead of listing all the usual suspects of operators that i am well aware of?

something like this??

cheapflights.co.uk/han…ls/

]lastminute.com are a good one for this...you can optionally put in the type of holiday you want to go for too.

I also like ]holiday warehouse (which also let you search by date range irrespective of destination)

I've also used ]Travelhousepackageholidays as the prices are usually good.

Probably a bit of an obvious one - but have you also tried ]Teletext Holidays, you can just narrow your search to 'bestsellers' or 'exotic places' for example.

Original Poster

Abz;5070296

you might be better of saying how much you have to spend and when you can … you might be better of saying how much you have to spend and when you can go and people can suggest on places for you to go! try lastminute.com

ok - ill go for that angle instead :thumbsup:

looking for 2 nights from 23rd - 25th May - anywhere really

quite happy for it to be a nice little place in the UK as dont really go for weekend abroad here much, devon, cornwall or some other little gem you guys know of - or somewhere quick to get to in Europe. have previously looked at sailing down the NOrfolk Broad but it is really expensive to hire a boat!!

cheap as possible is what im looking for!!

tanzc69;5070374

ok - ill go for that angle instead :thumbsup:looking for 2 nights from … ok - ill go for that angle instead :thumbsup:looking for 2 nights from 23rd - 25th May - anywhere really quite happy for it to be a nice little place in the UK as dont really go for weekend abroad here much, devon, cornwall or some other little gem you guys know of - or somewhere quick to get to in Europe. have previously looked at sailing down the NOrfolk Broad but it is really expensive to hire a boat!!cheap as possible is what im looking for!!

Now that clears things up! Here i was thinking you wanted a proper holiday n(i.e. 2 weeks. hot, sun, sea, and the rest)

I think last minute might be your best bet. I know the do city breaks specials etc....just need to keep checking for deals!

tanzc69;5070374

ok - ill go for that angle instead :thumbsup:looking for 2 nights from … ok - ill go for that angle instead :thumbsup:looking for 2 nights from 23rd - 25th May - anywhere really quite happy for it to be a nice little place in the UK as dont really go for weekend abroad here much, devon, cornwall or some other little gem you guys know of - or somewhere quick to get to in Europe. have previously looked at sailing down the NOrfolk Broad but it is really expensive to hire a boat!!cheap as possible is what im looking for!!

Have you considered staying in London...I know some good hotels at BOGOF offers in London and there's loads to do here?

Original Poster

ha ha - no - just a nice little break whilst weve got a long weekend
    boyfriend owes me big time as came home last night plastered and was sick everywhere - disgusting man!

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5070423

Have you considered staying in London...I know some good hotels at BOGOF … Have you considered staying in London...I know some good hotels at BOGOF offers in London and there's loads to do here?

i work in London so that is a definate no no!!

used to go to Padstow for my childhood holidays so was thinking somehwere around there might be nice

realfriendlyman;5070423

Have you considered staying in London...I know some good hotels at BOGOF … Have you considered staying in London...I know some good hotels at BOGOF offers in London and there's loads to do here?

what deals do you know of???

I'm looking to book a hotel this weekend for me and the mrs...

share the wealth dude???? :thumbsup:

tanzc69;5070436

i work in London so that is a definate no no!!used to go to Padstow for … i work in London so that is a definate no no!!used to go to Padstow for my childhood holidays so was thinking somehwere around there might be nice

lol, there is some on here selling a travel lodge hotel room in bham for £9 for this weekend...you come birmingham for the weekend!

tanzc69;5070436

i work in London so that is a definate no no!!used to go to Padstow for … i work in London so that is a definate no no!!used to go to Padstow for my childhood holidays so was thinking somehwere around there might be nice

Maybe you could visit a different part of London. :giggle:

How about going for a weekend trip up north then...the countryside is really relaxing after the hustle and bustle of London? :thumbsup:

Abz;5070446

what deals do you know of???I'm looking to book a hotel this weekend for … what deals do you know of???I'm looking to book a hotel this weekend for me and the mrs...share the wealth dude???? :thumbsup:

It depends where you're going and to be honest, you normally have to book about a week in advance to take advantage of the best prices, as you're then left with taking up the remaining, which are prodominantly luxury rooms costing a lot more.

realfriendlyman;5070552

Maybe you could visit a different part of London. :giggle:How about going … Maybe you could visit a different part of London. :giggle:How about going for a weekend trip up north then...the countryside is really relaxing after the hustle and bustle of London? :thumbsup:It depends where you're going and to be honest, you normally have to book about a week in advance to take advantage of the best prices, as you're then left with taking up the remaining, which are prodominantly luxury rooms costing a lot more.

I know its a last minute thing really. But me and the mrs just decided last night to go to london! and she wants to see a "show" So just looking for decent hotels near central london!

PS - OP sorry for thread stealing!

Original Poster

Abz;5070454

lol, there is some on here selling a travel lodge hotel room in bham for … lol, there is some on here selling a travel lodge hotel room in bham for £9 for this weekend...you come birmingham for the weekend!

i want a NICE weekend away - ha ha ha

Original Poster

[QUOTE=realfriendlyman;5070552]Maybe you could visit a different part of London. :giggle:

How about going for a weekend trip up north then...the countryside is really relaxing after the hustle and bustle of London? :thumbsup:

Where abouts up North would you recommend? Never really done much up there so wouldnt know where was pretty etc?

Ceefax and oracle

tanzc69;5070611

i want a NICE weekend away - ha ha ha

LOL birmingham aint that bad....I live there!!!!!!:oops:

Original Poster

Abz;5070631

LOL birmingham aint that bad....I live there!!!!!!:oops:

ha ha - sorry Abz - have family up there anyway

But its not really the first place that springs to mind when you think of a realxing romantic and beautiful break is it!?! :whistling:

tanzc69;5070664

ha ha - sorry Abz - have family up there anywayBut its not really the … ha ha - sorry Abz - have family up there anywayBut its not really the first place that springs to mind when you think of a realxing romantic and beautiful break is it!?! :whistling:

LOL....no worries....i know birmingham aint exactly the paris of UK..........

Have you checked ryanair??? I went belgium last year with the Mrs! Spent like £40 on flights and about £100 for a half decent hotel for a couple of nights! Was well worth it!

Original Poster

Abz;5070717

LOL....no worries....i know birmingham aint exactly the paris of … LOL....no worries....i know birmingham aint exactly the paris of UK..........Have you checked ryanair??? I went belgium last year with the Mrs! Spent like £40 on flights and about £100 for a half decent hotel for a couple of nights! Was well worth it!

Ryanair have a black out period over the bank holidays :x

tanzc69;5070775

Ryanair have a black out period over the bank holidays :x

ah bummer......

Original Poster

ms2005;5070893

icelolly.com

Yeah icelolly has some fantastic deals but couldnt see any UK based ones?

If you can would you mind posting the link here? :thumbsup:

tanzc69;5070626

[QUOTE=realfriendlyman;5070552]Maybe you could visit a different part of … [QUOTE=realfriendlyman;5070552]Maybe you could visit a different part of London. :giggle:How about going for a weekend trip up north then...the countryside is really relaxing after the hustle and bustle of London? :thumbsup:Where abouts up North would you recommend? Never really done much up there so wouldnt know where was pretty etc?

Champneys have some lovely resorts...they're in the country and there's some close to London as well, you can also get some nice packages that include spas etc.

If that's out of your price range, then I would suggest hiring out a little cottage for the weekend and bask in the tranquility of the countryside.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions