Groups

Best website to select primary schools

Hi

My DD is 2 years and we have started to think about schools. We currently don't live near a good primary school so will have to move.

We live in east london but are flexible to move within M25. Can anyone suggest good websites to filter down the schools?

Thanks

13 Comments

go on Google...and search best primary schools in London. ...there's a few good ones....den go on their open days and have a look....good luck n happy new year

Whereabouts in London are you currently?
    Rather than move have you thought about a primary school in a neighbouring borough?
    I'm in Upminster, Havering, at the end of the District line. We have many good primary schools here and many pupils commute from outside the borough such as Bow to attend the schools, both primary and secondary. House prices here start at around £400k and 2 bed flats £250k
    Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 31st Dec 2016

gov.uk lets you check school ratings by area.

Ah Sev you beat me to it. Make sure you follow the advice from Sum and visit too. Btw, the new SATS will have an impact on performance.

DD? Have I stumbled into mumsnet?

Original Poster

sum786

go on Google...and search best primary schools in London. ...there's a … go on Google...and search best primary schools in London. ...there's a few good ones....den go on their open days and have a look....good luck n happy new year

​tha

Original Poster

sum786

go on Google...and search best primary schools in London. ...there's a … go on Google...and search best primary schools in London. ...there's a few good ones....den go on their open days and have a look....good luck n happy new year

​thank you. happy new year

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

Whereabouts in London are you currently?Rather than move have you thought … Whereabouts in London are you currently?Rather than move have you thought about a primary school in a neighbouring borough?I'm in Upminster, Havering, at the end of the District line. We have many good primary schools here and many pupils commute from outside the borough such as Bow to attend the schools, both primary and secondary. House prices here start at around £400k and 2 bed flats £250k

​I live in Redbridge (Seven Kings). We don't like this area as well. so are planning to move anyway. I will check upminster cheers

Original Poster

sevinozwell

​cheers

Original Poster

sevinozwell

​cheers

Original Poster

Henvig

Ah Sev you beat me to it. Make sure you follow the advice from Sum and … Ah Sev you beat me to it. Make sure you follow the advice from Sum and visit too. Btw, the new SATS will have an impact on performance.

​thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?23
      2. Virgin media sign up55
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?710
      4. BT sport on sky boxes512

See more discussions