Groups

Best websites for downloading movie trailers in HD

I use trailers.apple.com/ for most, but there are some movies that aren't on there...
    Where else can I download trailers in HD?

6 Comments

if you go on anywebsite which has the trailers in flash format then you will be able to download them using a Firefox toolbar or similar
    addons.mozilla.org/en-…ed=

if you are struggling to find a site to find them, you could use youtube and download the HD/high quality ones

Original Poster

I don't want the hassle of getting them in flash and converting to avi etc, I'm after direct download links the same as the Apple site, which is a great place for 99% of trailers, I just need that other 1 %. HD would be nice, but I'd take SD from a decent site.

oh no the download does that for you

hd-trailers.net/blog/ lets you download HD videos straight away however its (.mp4)
    davestrailerpage.co.uk/ (.mov)

if you not considering to use either downloading from flash website, or converting from another format, i think your options are very limited
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1940
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501273
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764595
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1638

See more discussions