1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
13 Comments

Use darkcorp once installed ur backups will run from disc channel

Banned

Expecting some really official threads tomorrow Adam. I want to see 3 officials and sponsorship, **** the whiners!!

Banned

i think hes cottoned on to your game mc.....well i should hope so by now :lol:

been busy with the wifey adam:)

Banned

casparwhite;8958503

i think hes cottoned on to your game mc.....well i should hope so by now … i think hes cottoned on to your game mc.....well i should hope so by now :lol:been busy with the wifey adam:)

I'll have to create them first then if he's not up to it anymore.

Original Poster

master_chief;8958467

Expecting some really official threads tomorrow Adam. I want to see 3 … Expecting some really official threads tomorrow Adam. I want to see 3 officials and sponsorship, **** the whiners!!

At a wedding, but thanks for the vote of love.

Banned

lot of weddings in your neck of the woods.......is it a bug going around?

Banned

Adam2050;8958544

At a wedding, but thanks for the vote of love.

I'll do them in your honour then :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sunsetman;8958446

Use darkcorp once installed ur backups will run from disc channel

Sounds risky.

I have a console on 3.2 e

How do I go about doing it?

Banned

Agree with DarkCorp. I had NeoGamma installed but found the DarkCorp installation very easy and painless.

http://i45.tinypic.com/aln56r.png

Or you can Google ''New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii'' and you will find a complete guide on the first displayed result, but you'll have to install DarkCorp after.

Original Poster

Would it be wise to change from 3.2e?

Banned

I believe that most Wii updates contain new methods of anti piracy protection amongst other things. Most guides will advise that you stick to your current firmware because an upgrade isn't necessary to play any backed up games. Some games will require an IOS which you can install through WAD manager. It will be very painless if you follow the guides closely. :thumbsup:

I'm on 4.2e at the mo

Follow digital-kaos.co.uk/for…27/ the whole way through, plug an external USB drive into the Wii, and then install games by putting the disc in and hitting Install, and play them by going through the USB Loader menu. Takes about four button presses to go from turning the system on to playing a game. It's the method I use myself, and it's utterly excellent.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best watches under £500?44
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer1010
    3. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…66
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22

See more discussions