Groups
    EXPIRED

Best wii deals?

I'm looking for a nintendo wii for my two daughters' Christmas. The best deals I've found are Amazon basic box + one game or £189 at Game.com with HS Musical.

Anyone have any better deals? I know there were better things on offer, but I see none now.

I need games suitable for a 5 and 8 year old.

5 Comments

I have just ordered the deal from GameStation. I have been looking for a while and i think at the moment that is quite a good deal.

Original Poster

The GameStation one looks good, it is bundled with Big Brain Academy + Guinness + Carnival Games. However I'm not sure if my 5 year old will be much good with the brain stuff.

As the same price of £199, Dixons are offering a bundle with wii Play. That's tempting me because you get another remote.

Still thinking...

Original Poster

The GameStation one looks good, it is bundled with Big Brain Academy + Guinness + Carnival Games. However I'm not sure if my 5 year old will be much good with the brain stuff.

As the same price of £199, Dixons are offering a bundle with wii Play. That's tempting me because you get another remote.

Still thinking...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz67
      2. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working57
      3. Any price history trackers for Currys / PCWorld?22
      4. How long does it take for Instagram support team to reply your email11

See more discussions